close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bad week

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by 219paul, Apr 21, 2006.

1. 219paul

219paul

deleted

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  2. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

I am sorry to hear this 219Paul. It is never easy and the fact that we have to make the choice for them is even harder. I am sure you feel guilt on top of everything else you are feeling, but be assured you made the right choice. He is out of pain and in a much better place.........I think if he could, he would thank you. Really.

3. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

4. Lynn D

Lynn D Bullseye?

So sorry to hear about your friend. Take heart in knowing that crying is OK, and that you will always, always remember your Rommel in all his best.

My heart goes out to you.

Lynn

5. uhlawpup

uhlawpup Gentle Soul

Many years ago, our beloved Pretzel Marie the Wonder Mutt contracted pancreatitis and passed away.

I, like you, was sad and felt guilty about crying.

One evening the phone rang. It was a friend, a crusty old Cajun pawnbroker named Jesse.

"Hoss," he said, "I just called to tell you it's OK to cry. Let it out. You'll feel better, and, don't worry, you'll see Pretzel again someday. Dogs go to heaven, too. I still cry for one of mine that I lost, but don't tell NO one!" He hung up.

And I cried, and felt better. And, though Jesse has long gone to be with his pup, his words still comfort me.

I hope they comfort, you, too.