GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
I’m not worried about everyone else- just the ones who may be carrying the disease, get close to me, and cough or sneeze without any face covering. However I have no control over people who don’t care about anyone but themselves.
Well, you can stay home, then...just like they've been telling you to do for six months now.

As for me, last time I checked I'm a free man, I'll do what I please. I won't run and hide in fear, nor subscribe to mass hysteria.

If you're so worried, then YOU can wear YOUR mask. See how simple that is?

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,462 Posts
Why are you so worried about everyone else? Worry about yourself. Wear a mask if you like...or not. Your choice. My choice, too.
Yep. I've posted this several times before. Why do some think that the mask only works on the outbound stuff and doesn't stop the inbound stuff? It doesn't make any sense. And if masks DO stop the inbound stuff then it shouldn't matter to the mask fans whether I wear one or not. For some reason, the maskers can't seem to explain it. Logic isn't on their side.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,144 Posts
I’m not worried about everyone else- just the ones who may be carrying the disease, get close to me, and cough or sneeze without any face covering. However I have no control over people who don’t care about anyone but themselves.
:chatter:

·
Unmasked
4,374 Posts
Yep. I've posted this several times before. Why do some think that the mask only works on the outbound stuff and doesn't stop the inbound stuff? It doesn't make any sense. And if masks DO stop the inbound stuff then it shouldn't matter to the mask fans whether I wear one or not. For some reason, the maskers can't seem to explain it. Logic isn't on their side.
The maskers have some sort of religious conviction about wearing one.

Reactions: rock_castle
41 - 46 of 46 Posts