Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not going to go well. Not sure what may have predicated this, but apparently he was having a bad day.

View: https://youtu.be/nM8i31pBKWI

Definitely an example of what NOT to do during the course of a traffic stop. Definitely going to hold this for future reference to show those whom I’m overseeing in our FTO program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JimWillson

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
maybe a staged video? He sees the weed but not notice the phone recording the whole thing?
Oh no. Believe me this is not staged.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nh...ed-from-public-interaction-after-15280951.php

Connecticut State Police are investigating after a trooper was filmed berating a motorist during a profanity-laced traffic stop on the Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge, with the trooper barred from interacting with the public, according to the agency.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
I found this amusing...but only because I wasn't the guy being pulled over.

Kinda reminds me of the garbage man who yanked the mailbox out of the ground.

·
Unfair Facist
27,066 Posts
Rule #1 in dealing with loud mouth a holes on traffic stops,

Don't let them sucker you into pulling you down to their level. Besides it is ever so much more satisfying to break it off in their ass while remaining calm and collected as they become ever more agitated in the face of your calm contempt for them.

·
Registered
32,926 Posts
I don't think he's going to have to wait for those 14 months to be done.
At 14 months as long as you **** in the toilet my management didn't care what you did. There was one guy in his last year had an eval that covered the last 3 years because no one did an annual on him in all that time.

Just keep your stats up, handle calls for service, work graves, take lots of vacations, and it will be over fast.

·
1,450 Posts
I have a great deal of respect for LEOs and I can only imagine what they have to put up with every day from the public. I have no doubt that the citizen had behaved badly, but I find this officers complete loss of control very disturbing. I mean I know police officers are only human but wow.

Reactions: rotorhead1026

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
This is not going to go well. Not sure what may have predicated this, but apparently he was having a bad day.

View: https://youtu.be/nM8i31pBKWI

Definitely an example of what NOT to do during the course of a traffic stop. Definitely going to hold this for future reference to show those whom I’m overseeing in our FTO program.

Looks like someone needs a hug.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I have a great deal of respect for LEOs and I can only imagine what they have to put up with every day from the public. I have no doubt that the citizen had behaved badly, but I find this officers complete loss of control very disturbing. I mean I know police officers are only human but wow.
Disagree. He didn't lose control. It's not like he struck the kid while the kid was in cuffs. He just said EXACTLY what was on his mind.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts