close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bad Feeling?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Kchur00, May 28, 2012.

1. Kchur00

Kchur00

First off Happy Memorial Day everyone! :patriot:

Has anyone ever had a moment where you were somewhere doing something either by yourself or with a friend and all of the sudden you, or said friend, have a bad feeling and leave, only to find out moments or later that something did happen?

For example, a friend of mine and I were at a cruise night/car show just hanging out and looking at all of the cars at this shopping center when he tells me "We need to leave right now. Something does not feel right." So, we leave. As we pull out onto the highway that runs parallel with the place the entire parking lot is swarmed with police cars, vans, etc. People were getting yanked out of their cars. It was crazy. :shocked:

Neither one of us remember seeing anything suspicious that we knew of or even really found out what happened, but we were glad we left, thanks to his feeling. :dunno:

2. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

I've left plenty of bars / parties / gatherings, etc. with this feeling only to read about them in the paper later that week. HH

3. rick458

rick458 USS Texas BB-35

Always trust your RADAR it can save your life

4. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Tons of times. The more you listen, the better tuned in you become.

5. USSOCOM

USSOCOM

Yes, that is instinctive in some people, most others may not be as in tune with their situational awareness as you.