Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being snowed in makes me wish for summer days! My poor fish are "hopefully" toughing it out...they made it last winter. I love sitting on the deck and listening to the waterfall trickle. Can't wait!

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,544 Posts
Yeah I have one and it was -20F here last night. I just unplugged the pump.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts

Oh, you meant one of the little ones with goldfish in it..... no sir, I dont...:tongueout: but mine does have lots of little fish in it..

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Looks very nice and enjoyable.

I thought heavily about making one, studied it a lot, bought books, but in the end decided I should not be playing in the mud anymore. It would never be "just right," and I am one of those guys who could not let it alone and be satisfied.

·
Banned
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have problems with cats? Or do you have a dog for that?
The only problem I had was a hungry heron. Dog chased it off. :)

·
rip "Bud"
10,074 Posts
Wife has wanted a lil waterfall for years. I can't handle tinkeling water any more as it makes me have urges. Niagra is devastating.

·
907 Posts
Oh, you meant one of the little ones with goldfish in it..... no sir, I dont...:tongueout: but mine does have lots of little fish in it..

+1 brother,mines about 2 acres stocked with l/mouth bass,crappie,catfish.
Country boys can survive.

·
Get off my lawn
42,701 Posts
I have a pretty big one at the cabin. Does that count? LOL

·
Registered
21,447 Posts
I got one....about a quarter of a damn acrea. If it wasn't for all the life in there (fish, ducks, **** load of turtles, etc.) I'd fill it in. That's prime garage space.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I had one for years...it was never right, that was the beauty of it...a constant project. I found it to be very enjoyable and relaxing.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
I just looked out the back window to check. Sure enough, there is a pond there. It's right where the greenside bunker was before all this rain started. :crying:

·
a.k.a. DaReaper
1,251 Posts
I'd love to dig one on my property. It'd be tricky though. The water table in the area I want it is only 5ft. down.

·
What's Up Dox?
6,801 Posts
The "pond" in my backyard is a bit larger than that one...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts