Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone offer a parts package for back up? Say a package of springs, pins... that you could purchase and have available if a part breaks or the cease manufacturing. Of course I could list all the parts of my various Glocks and order each part sedately but thought maybe someone offers and package deal. Just curious.

·
State of Jefferson Resident
764 Posts
I don't know about a spare parts kit for Glocks. I just have a lot of extra parts that I've accumulated over the years that I keep in my range bag.
I believe Magpul or some such aftermarket company makes an
Oh sh!t kit that has all of the necessary springs, pins and other small parts for A.R's
It's not a bad idea for Glocks.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Multiple Glocks is your backup part kit :D

They won’t quit making replacement parts in our lifetime. Heck, they even still make a 90* extractor for a slide that was phased out years ago.

Now if you wanted to collect the very BEST backup parts, 2006 would have been the time to do it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
That would be a bad investment! If you are interested in spares buy every one on the list and have them assembled into the form of a gun, Then if a specific part should by chance fail order that part. I assure if you buy 10 parts the 11th will be the one to fail

·
NRA Patron Member, Blue Knights Member
670 Posts
The best backup is another Glock

Reactions: L-2 and CHNeal

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
I shoot a lot ( minimum once a week) and many of my pistols are long discontinued 60+ year old guns and I don’t even worry about stocking pare part sfor then let alone glock. I use primarily a 26 but do have a spare as a 19. The chances of breaking something in a glock with routine use is pretty remote and as long as you have a spare pistol I would see no reason to stock spare parts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts