close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Backstraps for Gen 4 G23

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by PrecisionRifleman, Feb 8, 2012.

Tags:
  1. PrecisionRifleman

PrecisionRifleman

Well I knew it was bound to happen. I lost my backstraps :faint:, and I really need at least the medium backstrap on my Gen4 G23. I noticed how much more natural the grip feels on my G20SF (feels & points a lot more naturally, and much better length of pull) than no backstrap.

I tried checking LWD & Googling, but it appears LWD don't have backstraps for the G23 and Google didn't help. Anyone know where I can order extra backstraps other than having to calling Glock?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  2. voyager4520

voyager4520

I've never ordered from them before but this is the only place I found it:
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/2GLSP07866-1.html

I'd assume it includes at least the M and L backstraps but it doesn't say exactly what it includes. I'd hope that it includes the M and L backstraps and at least the larger trigger housing pin to hold the backstraps on.

They also sell the "kit" for the full size models and it doesn't say in the description what's included in that kit, but the picture shown for that kit shows the two backstraps, the larger trigger housing pin, and the 3/32 inch punch.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012

3. PrecisionRifleman

PrecisionRifleman

Thank you very much! I had checked Cheaper Than Dirt's web page, but I apparently looked right past them or didn't search hard enough! I very much appreciate your help!! :wavey: