Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost the last Glock that I owned in a fire at my deer hunting camp, over eleven years ago. Since then I have carried nearly everything made ranging through S&W, Colt, Bersa, Taurus and Springfield Armory. I had fallen in love with the XD series and, in fact, went to a recent gun show with every intention of picking up another SA. As it happens, I ran into a guy who had a Glock 27 who made me an offer on my TCP as a trade that I couldn't refuse.

I'M BACK!!! Haven't even had a chance to get to the range and I can't wait. I am having a blast shopping for and ordering accessories. There is so much more available now than there was eleven years ago.

I'm a retired cop and ex-Chief-of-Police and I am looking forward to spending lots of time on this forum as there are several threads that are right up my alley.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Good for you! Well, the first time I had held a Glock @ a local gun store was in 1989, & my first Glock ever, I bought in 2009, a G30 gen3. Then I never looked back!:cool:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Congrats on getting back!
Also, I appreciate the job that all of our law enforcement people do. Although I do not reside in your area, I have been through there many times. Thanks for serving the public.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Glad you're here. Yeah, you can hang out in the Cop section, but it would be nice to have you posting here also. There's plenty you could help us with.
S2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts