Back to teh Epic question of Night Sights for my Glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by hackson, Oct 10, 2005.

1. hackson

hackson Glock Glock

Meprolights or Trijcon or whatever they are. Is there really that big of a difference? DO they both glow about the same ?

Need some input before i buy them I seem to be stearing at trijcon

2. mastery

mastery

Do a "Search" on this website, you'll find this discussed at length many times.

Everybody has different preferences. I prefer the Meps myself. Try to find a dealer that has both styles installed a couple of handguns, and take a look at them to make a decision on what you like best.

3. hackson

hackson Glock Glock

what makes meps your choice ?

4. hackson

hackson Glock Glock

ok after reading a bit and doign some more research I am now planning on getting mepro

thanks

5. UberGlocker

UberGlocker Dial 1911

It really boils down to what you like but I do have both on 2 of my Glocks. The Meps are brighter and the 'dots' are slightly bigger in size. The trigicons are bright enough to see in low light and have pretty good sight acquistion at least to me. A police officer friend of mine said that the meps slightly distract him when getting his point of aim because they are too bright. The jury's still out on that one...I haven't used them that much in low light but I do like them. If your shop has both installed on guns that would be helpful in deciding what YOU like the best. Good luck and I hope this helps!

UBERGlocker~

6. dport

dport

7. kwando

kwando

trueglo TFO's! i know you are asking between mepro and trijcon... i had my mind set on mepro but when i saw the TFO's i could not resist... if i had to choose between the two i woulg go with mepros