Back on the Reservation

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by F_G, Feb 2, 2010.

1. F_G

F_G

Had a Gen 1 G19 and G23 years ago and then got interested in Sig's and sold the Glocks (don't remember why). Just bought a new G19 Gen 3 and like the phlethora of information and knowledge on this site.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  2. bushytail77

bushytail77

I had the exact same experience as you did, only with a G30 and G32. Now I have the G30 back and I'm halfway there! Glad to see I'm not the only one out there...

3. F_G

F_G

Sorry, didn't realize proper protocol entailed posting pics of said new acquisition.

The new baby....

[​IMG]

The CCW it will be replacing........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. up1911fan

up1911fan

I'm a big fan of both Glock's and Sig's, I am waiting on a G19 as well (hopefully it'll shop up by the end of the week), I do like the lighter wait of the Glock if i'll be carrying for a 12 plus hour day.

5. F_G

F_G

Yeah, the 225 with 8 rounds is pretty darn close in weight to the 19 with 15 rounds. More is better, right? :upeyes:

What's the general consensus on a good (reasonably priced) tactical light? I like the looks of the Streamlight TLR-1, but it's kinda' long. The TLR-3 looks good too, but I don't like the gap between the front of the trigger guard and the rear of the light. Anything else out there that is shorter and maintains a closer fit to the trigger guard?