Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few years of being a PSD Operator, I am done. I have a bunch of stuff and will add more stuff as I go along.

NOTE: I ONLY WILL ACCEPT USPS MONEY ORDERS, NO ANTIGUN PAYPAL OR PERSONAL CHECKS.

07-15, UPDATE, OK, I have sold a bunch of my war kit so while waiting for the rest of my trunks to arrive from downrange I will move on to my Domestic law enforcement gear.

07 31 update, more stuff arrived via snail mail.

*****PHOENIX JUNIOR INFRARED TRANSMITTERS*****

The IR transmitter may be used for covert marking and positive ID of vehicles, personel, mines, obstructions, landing zones, routes passages and airdrops. They simply attach to a single 9Volt battery. You can put them on your uniform pocket and they will still transmit.

$65 per pair shipped. I have 3 pairs (6 total) plus a TAG IR FLASHER.

I WILL NOT ship to OCONUS on these sensitive items!

TAG IR PROGRAMABLE FLASHER!!!

Can be set for different patterns. Once again, I will not ship OCONUS on this item. These are very cool for clandestine work in either law enforcement (mark vehicles, doors, houses etc) or for private contracting overseas work. I have used these a bunch and they are a hot item and very hard to come by. Work great for dope work. Tape the beacon to a tree or a fence post for a covert drop.

$50 shipped.

ARMY ISSUE BLOWOUT KIT!!

Comes with CAT tourniquet ($40 alone), airway tube, 14 guage Angiocath for chest decompressions, Israeli bandage, med tape, gloves and compressed guaze all in one neat little package. Perfect for the bug out kit, home defense gear, shooting classes, or on the job!!

$60 shipped.

M4 belt pouches (I used them for 3 gun matches for super fast reloads. MAGS NOT INCLUDED. $25 shipped

More kit to follow:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BRAND NEW Safariland SSIII Glock 20/21 holster and mag pouch set. $60 shipped. I have ONE complete set left, new.

MK31 MOD 0 US NAVY Projector Signal Surface. These are great for shooting the common NAVSEA penflares at idiot Iraqi drivers who cannot grasp the concept of "STAY BACK 100 METERS OR YOU WILL BE SHOT". Larue Tactical now makes a mount for these that mounts to any picatinny M1913 rail. $45 Shipped.

I have ONE of these left.

TRITIUM ROUTE MARKERS:

These are a very handy item for a multitude of reasons. They would be great for finding your way in the dark to your hunting area or tree stand or whatever. 1911 shown for size reference. These are British Military markers and I have never seen them anywhere but overseas. Be the coolest kid on the block or deer camp.

$60 shipped for all 4.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 PARACLETE double mag pouches and a GP/compass/strobe pouch. Used but in great shape. $45 shipped.

PRICE REDUCED 07-31

Here is some Australian Infantry kit I traded into and used while downrange.

2 Radiomans/3 day backpacks with the back support inserts. One has a 2" repairable tear on it and some writing ( Province in Iraq) but otherwise totally serviceable. These are great 3 day packs. I used them for E&E gear and they worked slick. They are a little larger than your average 3day assualt packs and well made.

Also included are 2 GP bags. I added a shoulder strap to one and it was perfect for extra M4 mags and Pyro. A great size for general purpose stuff.

4 tool rolls. These work slick for not only tools but other gear as well.

2 small pouches, I kept my backup Surefire lights in them for traveling.

1 Medic pouch. This thing has a ton of pockets and it folds up to a nice compact size to be used as a butt pouch.

THE M1 GARAND IS FOR SIZE REFERENCE, NOT FOR SALE.

Anyways, all the unique Australian Infantry kit shipped for $75. Its a butt load of well made gear for a great price and you know everyone else won't have the same cool guy stuff. Dudes were always trying to talk me out of this cool kit downrange.

$75 shipped.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BK&T knife and Surefire Z2s SPF

·
Registered
16 Posts
The glasses are clear or tinted? They have changed lenses? If they are tinted or have changeable lenses included with one set tinted ill take em! also sent you a pm
-L

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The glasses have dark tint lenses in them and clear replacement lenses.

The G19 drop leg rig is SPF to AF shooter!

·
Banned
15,544 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DeadDay,

you have seconds on the knife.

The Wiley X's are sold pending funds!

I will add more stuff later today.

I should also have a couple of trunks arriving in the mail from downrange with more gear.

:cool:

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
DeadDay,

you have seconds on the knife.

The Wiley X's are sold pending funds!

I will add more stuff later today.

I should also have a couple of trunks arriving in the mail from downrange with more gear.

:cool:
Gonna stand the rifle up under the downspout on the gutters so the bore rusts shut as well? :supergrin: It's a wierd feeling hanging up the plates isn't it? Relegating the spurs to wall detail....Getting old sucks...

drew

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back to top with new lower prices on remaining kit.

I will add more stuff tommorrow too!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gonna stand the rifle up under the downspout on the gutters so the bore rusts shut as well? :supergrin: It's a wierd feeling hanging up the plates isn't it? Relegating the spurs to wall detail....Getting old sucks...

drew
DREW,

:supergrin:I am not hanging up the guns quite yet. However I am going to spend more time with my family and work on being a good dad. That being said, I have no burning desire to return to Iraq. After 7 tours I think I have seen enough.
We need a nice war in Switzerland or Norway or someplace scenic and with better looking women for a change !

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Australian Kit added, more to follow.:wavey:

added Blowout Kit as well.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump!!!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ALL PMs answered and more gear will be added in the next day or two!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts