·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Do you sit down to pee?:dancingbanana:

Reactions: Paintshirtred

·
Just lack finishing up
3,609 Posts
Like to take them the deer camp. No running water and no outhouse. Besides the funk elimination they are good for wiping away all the deet bug spray before crawling into the sleeping bag.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Local YMCA's closed the locker rooms about 2 weeks ago. There must be some unchristian like stuff going on when I'm not there. At 6:30 in the morning, it was me and a few other guys. I live about 20 minutes from the Y and it is on the way to work. Its too far to reasonably drive to the Y then back home to shower and change for work and then drive back the same direction to work. Solution, baby wipes and change clothes at work. Have to get creative, its easier to stay in shape than it is to get in shape. Is it ideal? No. Does it work? Yes.

·
Banned
15,325 Posts
I have a personal female assistant that carry's the wipes and does all the wiping

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
No, I prefer to splash pee all over my legs and the floor.
My wife complains about the seat. I'm too lazy to pick it up. :dancingbanana:

·
Come on man!!
14,755 Posts
Unscented in a zip lock or small packs for a Daypack?
I do Zip locks.
One must sometimes have a back up in case you run out.
Aerator squirt bottle with water, Dawn and Peroxide to squirt toilet paper.
Keep that Butt clean Man! lol
I'm all about the baby wipes and keep a pack in my car all the time. I prefer Huggies Unscented, they're pretty strong and you only get one at a time when you pull them ou as opposed to some other brands that come out two and three at a time.

Cleanliness is important, plus I just like being clean.

Do you sit down to pee?:dancingbanana:
How is being clean somehow unmanly?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The country is on fire and in a constitutional crisis and there is a thread for azz wipes! For clarity, not talking about the GT Squad........

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Can ya make bubbles?
Dawn!
Like to take them the deer camp. No running water and no outhouse. Besides the funk elimination they are good for wiping away all the deet bug spray before crawling into the sleeping bag.
Just got home and skinned a Deer I killed this morning.
I'm going back for Squirrels, they are good table fare too.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts