GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unscented in a zip lock or small packs for a Daypack?
I do Zip locks.
One must sometimes have a back up in case you run out.
Aerator squirt bottle with water, Dawn and Peroxide to squirt toilet paper.
Keep that Butt clean Man! lol

·
Registered
686 Posts
I carry baby wipes in all of our vehicles and a daypack if I am carrying one. They have many uses from baby butts, wiping hands of food or diesel, cleaning guns etc.. I've never used them to wipe my butt but I don't see why it wouldn't work

·
Registered
10,927 Posts
I learned years ago that they are great for cleaning drips of paint. I was painting at an Alzheimer’s home I worked at and someone bumped my paint spilling some. The only thing close by were babywipes, they worked great. I always have some with me when painting now. Also keep them in the car for spills. Dog threw up in the car and they worked on that too. Handy to have....

·
NRA Member
2,698 Posts
When I bought my 1st Glock, I took it to a gun show to ask one of the Glock armorers a question. He was cleaning a gun using baby wipes. He said he always does an initial wipe down with baby wipes to get most of the crud off......I've been using them for that ever since.

·
bene vivere
1,905 Posts
Dude Wipes.
1066BF76-2EE7-45E9-B2E7-6BAEB26B684E.jpeg

·
bene vivere
1,905 Posts
The Dude Wiper, a bidet for dudes. Dude products have become a thing.
BE047A1C-61AF-4943-A033-DFBA724525B1.jpeg

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Been to Japan, those butt washer toilets are the best. Toilet paper is just to dry off.

You never have butt itch again

Reactions: Paintshirtred

·
Premium Member
10,551 Posts
Wipes/Baby Wipes are just about the most important thing you can take with you on those long overseas flights. Gotta keep the funk down.

·
Daca is caca
3,538 Posts
I also think of others that must handle the paperwork i fill out, post dookie. Thats the kinda guy I am this week.
Baby wipes are a must. I prefer the ones with Minnie mouse for a nice clean nether region
20201128_091958.jpg

1 - 20 of 48 Posts