close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Baby Glock with CTC or Armalaser

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Scott41984, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Scott41984

Scott41984

First, I apologize if this has already been posted in this thread. ;g Does anyone have Crimson Trace Laser or Armalaser mounted on their sub-compact Glocks? I have been thinking of purchasing either and have not really heard much about the Armalaser... Any opinions?

Thanks,
    Scooter

2. MacAttack

MacAttack

I should be receiving mine this week. I will post up a review and pics once I get it.

3. nascarfan1973

nascarfan1973

I just bought an Armalaser for my G33 and will be getting one for my PM9 when they come out in a few weeks.

There is no doubt in my mind that this company makes the best bang for the buck out there. If you want a laser that will not add too much weight or size and goes on when you need it then you can't beat the Armalaser. My buddy has a G26 that we go to the range with and he wanted the Crimson Trace one. When he saw and used mine he changed his mind and will be getting an Armalaser instead. I got a great holster from K&D for it too.

I'm sure there are fans of both, but my advice is to save the money. The Armalaser will do everything the Crimson Trace can at about half the price. Plus it looks cool.

4. Scott41984

Scott41984

MacAttack- which one are you about to recieve? I would love a write-up and pictures when you have a chance!

Nascarfan1973- Thanks for the information. How is your grouping at the range, and the visibility of the laser in low light? Can you post pictures when you have a chance please? Thanks!!!

Thanks guys!
    Scooter