close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

B&W film

Discussion in 'Through-the-Lens Club' started by Trebuchet, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Trebuchet

Trebuchet Sláinte !

Any suggestions for where to send my black and white film? (plus-x, tri-x, etc..)

I am in the New Haven, CT area.

2. DTQ

DTQ c8h10n4o2 me

Photographers of Works of Art & Fine Craft/Fine Art Photographic Printing: Ralph and Charlotte Phil are photographers and fine art photographic printers from East Hampton, CT where they have been involved with photographers and the arts community for over fifteen years. Clients include museums, galleries, photographers, artists and craftspeople, providing them with images from 35mm to 8”x10”, as well as digital formats. In the darkroom, they work in traditional color and b/w printing and fiber b/w printing. Other services include film processing (C-41 and E6) and hand processing of b/w films to your specifications. Call 860-267-4617 or visit www.rjphil.com for more information.

This is from The Arts Council of Greater New Haven.

3. dana

dana

There is a small husband wife shop here in the photo district in Atlanta. I am drawing a blank on the name but have used them religiously for several years with nothing but happiness. When you walk I the door it is the wife, husband or the one assistant that greats you. They usually cant remember my name but they always know my face and always chat. It is geared completely to the professionals that bring in a hundred roles at a time. Yet they will spend half an hour looking at my negatives with me. I usually just get contact sheets and then a few prints from the “keepers”. The bests part to me is that they do it all be hand. But you ay for it. The rice is not cheap but the product is good and the relationship (for me) is priceless. I don’t even know if they do a “mail in” type business but I bet if you asked they would. I could dig up the number and give it to you .