close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

B&J Machine P500 'Universal' Sight Pusher

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by jmq4, Jan 2, 2007.

1. jmq4

jmq4

Just FYI - I bought a B&J Machine P500 universal sight pusher some time back. During one use on a Sig P239 rear sight, I bent the 'pin' on the pusher bolt. Had to actually take the gun to a shop to have the rear sight removed since it was in so tight - no fault to the pusher rig itself. Anyway, that was a year ago, and I couldn't find any contact information for the company to have the parts replaced (email I had bounced) - just recently found a post about same sight pusher on 1911forum, and the poster sent me contact info for B&J Machine. I emailed with a small list of parts I had broken and/or lost offering to pay for parts/shipping. Received a reply next morning offering to send replacement parts at no cost. Good company, great product and excellent customer service.

2. buddah

buddah

Great product and awesome customer service. I bought the same sight tool a year ago. I think the Company is located in Philly,PA. This tool works w/ alot of different pistols. So far I used this tool on a HK USP, HK P7M8,Glocks,Sigs. Why buy a sight tool made specifically for one gun when you can get one of these puppies for same price??

3. weaponizer

weaponizer