GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Caffeinator
5,285 Posts
I think he is standing near one of the notorious "flesh tone" crayons.

Unfortunately, the media will give him the pass they wouldn't give to a conservative.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I tell you man, at least they’re consistent. I always say democrats project, these people are miserable, spiteful and hateful. They don’t trust themselves with guns, this is why they want to ban them. They are racist, that’s why they push this racism stuff so hard. Of course abortion too because it kills all the minorities they don’t secretly like. Disgusting people.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
While it’s wrong to dress as Hitler. What was this 40 years ago? If they brought up things I did in my 20’s it would be pretty embarrassing compared to me now.
Ask Brett Kavanaugh. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. We've all seen how the democrats love to dig up the past on their political opponents, grasping at anything and everything to use in a smear campaign. Why should they not be held to similar standards themselves? Funny how when Beto was called out for crap he'd actually said and done in the 90's they were dismissive of it, saying things like "that was 25 years ago - it's ancient history!!" only a few months after they'd been doing a deep dive into Kavanaugh's high school years from ten years earlier throwing unfounded and made up accusations left and right. The double standard is really getting tiresome. Maybe they should stop making it an issue, then we might return the favor and grant the benefit of the doubt.

-Pat

·
finishes it...
3,672 Posts
They don’t trust themselves with guns, this is why they want to ban them.
couldn't be further off the mark. the 2a stands in the way of fulfilling their ultimate agenda of absolute control over populace and its utter dependency upon them.

·
Registered
538 Posts
While it’s wrong to dress as Hitler. What was this 40 years ago? If they brought up things I did in my 20’s it would be pretty embarrassing compared to me now.
^this. 1986 culture was much different them. PC didn't exist. The country was far less extremist and people with different political perspectives and world views were actually able to have civil discussions.

·
Registered
30,848 Posts
I lived through that era. I dressed as a US soldier in M81, God's Plaid.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts