Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
CTD, Buds, and a few other online places now "mysteriously" have AR's "in stock" :upeyes: Glocks are "now available" on Cheaper than Uranium:rofl::upeyes:

I guess online places can now pull those items off auction and sell them.... The prices are still INFLATED right now... But it is good to see stuff available. Now for GOD's Sake Loosen up on AMMO...

No, I'm not delusional enough to think that Wicked Witch of the West won't still try to BACKDOOR a Capacity Ban of some sorts.

In the meanwhile, PRAISE THE LORD & PASS THE AMMUNITION!!:supergrin:
I have a C&R FFL and am on several distributors email lists. Since the death of the Feinstein bill was announced yesterday I have received 3 emails from distributors announcing they now have AR's or AK's in stock.

posted from my stupid smart phone, please excuse any spelling mistakes.

Whether it is just a little bit dead, or really really dead, the perception of the sellers has changed... and that is not (for consumers) a bad thing.

Whatever bro, I got a sweet deal on bulk .223 for $1000 for 1000 rounds. Couldn't find it anywhere because the dealer online said .223 won't be around for another 4 years. Don't be mad bro because you missed out. Don't believe the hype bro, my cop buddy said the government is banning all lead next week. Feel sorry for ya bro. Would never let that Walmart crap touch the inside of my 0.03125 MOA barrel. Got kicked out of that *****hole anyway because some bro's old lady gave me a funny look when I walked in with my FNP Tactical 45 in my dropleg holster and I put her man in a rear naked choke. About to go shoot my sweet ass Oracle in my tac vest. Later bros.

Tired of you poor people wanting cheap ammo and guns. Go get a job or sell your trailer like I did bro. Sorry you can't afford quality like all my sweet tac gear and DPMS rifle off of gunbroker for $2200.

Whatever bro, I got a sweet deal on bulk .223 for $1000 for 1000 rounds. Couldn't find it anywhere because the dealer online said .223 won't be around for another 4 years. Don't be mad bro because you missed out. Don't believe the hype bro, my cop buddy said the government is banning all lead next week. Feel sorry for ya bro. Would never let that Walmart crap touch the inside of my 0.03125 MOA barrel. Got kicked out of that *****hole anyway because some bro's old lady gave me a funny look when I walked in with my FNP Tactical 45 in my dropleg holster and I put her man in a rear naked choke. About to go shoot my sweet ass Oracle in my tac vest. Later bros.
What just happened?

Hope everyone enjoys their $2K + AR's now...lol

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

I'm sure they do. They enjoy them as much as those who paid the same amount back when Clinton banned guns (and later when the ban expired.)

As Carl Marx said, "history repeats itself the first time as tragedy, the second time as farce."

Deaf

This is not dead. They will bring it back the first chance they get. The only way to truly kill it would be to have a SCOTUS ruling saying its unconstitutional to ban these weapons. Let hope New Yorks law does the trick

The only way to truly kill it would be to have a SCOTUS ruling saying its unconstitutional to ban these weapons.
Until the next SCOTUS, with more left leaning members.
Good v. evil is eternal.

Tired of you poor people wanting cheap ammo and guns. Go get a job or sell your trailer like I did bro. Sorry you can't afford quality like all my sweet tac gear and DPMS rifle off of gunbroker for $2200.
"....and what's with this 'bro' **** anyway. These guys ain't your bros, and they don't wanna be your bro."

Don't let down your guard. It is all smoke and mirrors, they are going to try and slip the knife in while people are distracted. We need to hit them right between the eyes with a ten pound political sledgehammer.

Keep writing letters and get involved in your local GOP. Get the GOP on the right track and we can stop a lot of this. Let the Democrats take a seat or two in the next election and we are in the USSA for good.

Prices will never go back to what they were. They might go down, but they will never go back to what they were. Too many scared people who know the next ban might be next year.

This is not dead. They will bring it back the first chance they get. The only way to truly kill it would be to have a SCOTUS ruling saying its unconstitutional to ban these weapons. Let hope New Yorks law does the trick
+1 They aren't going to stop trying to take your guns, their goal is for law abiding citizens to be completely disarmed and only cops and criminals to have guns. They won't stop, the AWB is not dead, don't be fooled!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.