I don't have the words...

·
Descent Terminated
33,793 Posts
Whoa ! It's even reliable spitting them out like that ! :shocked:

·
Registered
56 Posts
That isnt a g-18 is it? Dosent the g-18 have select fire switch on side of slide? Looks like regular glock with the fssg system on it. Still very cool vid you know that thing is hot as hell lol

·
SuperOwner
8,053 Posts
Originally posted by Frathier
So why didn't the slide lock back after the last round? Does the double drum magazine not have a follower capable of doing that?
C-Mags have spacer rounds and thus the follower never engages the slide stop lever.

Originally posted by BIGHURT
That isnt a g-18 is it? Dosent the g-18 have select fire switch on side of slide? Looks like regular glock with the fssg system on it. Still very cool vid you know that thing is hot as hell lol
It is a conversion.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Buttstocks are unregulated for sale items but mounting one on a pistol with a shorter than 16" barrel requires NFA registration, check with CA laws and your local CLEO first because he will be involved in the approval process to get one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
....awesome! glock 18-c at its finest! theres a guy who goes to arizona in ft lauderdale with 2 of them :-D its completely awesome! the first time i saw that go full-auto with 33 round mags i giggled for 20 minutes!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts