Glock Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
US Army Retired
723 Posts
Was in the LGS yesterday. He had just gotten a couple of these in. $249 OTD. Went to the range today for a breakin session. Fired 300 Mini-mag solids. One stovepipe, that's all.

Only niggle is the safety blade on the trigger is a bit sharp. Had a sore finger at session's end. Overall, I'm pleased. Need more mags, however..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just sold mine. It preformed flawlessly but it was no substitute for a Glock. It has a hammer and a manual safety. It was just too different for realistic training. When the AA coversion kit arrived the ISSC went out the door.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Bud's has them for $199 shipped (there is an auction for one on the homepage, if you click on the auction there's a link to buy for $199 so it may be today only). I ordered one, figured it couldn't hurt to try it out and I could probably sell it for at least that if I didn't like it. I'll post a report and a comparison to my P22 when it arrives in a week or two. Total cost with shipping insurance and credit card fee was $206.97 after transfer it will be $234.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Mine was junk. It started off promising but after 500 rounds it malfunctioned every other round with different ammo & different mags. Sold it to a shop for a profit.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine came in a couple of weeks ago but have had no time to shoot it. And I leave on vacation next week so this weekend or it will be even longer. Fit and finish is great, seems to function as expected. After firing I will post with the results.

Alan

·
Registered
379 Posts
Mine is due in on Friday. Will shoot it over the weekend and report back. Been researching the various break-in methods to see what is best as I know several have stated issues in the beginning, but after 500 rounds of break in theirs have shot everything great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.