1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rational
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
All the liberal media sites are covering this. I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about this on GT.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/family-7-dead-gunshot-wounds-rural-australia-n873301

And of course Vox has their own Liberal nonsense that they want to spew:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...tralia-mass-shooting-margaret-river-osmington

Forgive me, Vox......I can't take an article supporting gun control seriously when there is a picture link about sex robots right next to it.
Impossible. Fake news. Made up by leftist media.

The reason it is impossible? They don't allow maniacs to have assault weapons and most other kinds of guns in Australia, remember?

Recall that Grandma H said during the campaign (between falls, passing out episodes, and drunken rages) that we should have Australian style gun control here.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
He could have just as easily put the family in a mini van and driven off a cliff. It would barely have made a blimp on the evening news that night.
I'm sure we'll be hearing about this one for awhile now as the anti gunners twist it to suit their agenda, though a family murder suicide in a rural area that's taken place in their own home doesn't give them much fuel as it never posed a real threat to the rest of society.

Shame about the poor kids though, thy didn't deserve this.

I'm sure that the focus will be on the gun instead of looking at why it happened, what drove the guy to do it. A lot of people living in rural areas, especially farmers, can get a very raw deal from the government leading to tremendous stress from financial difficulties.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Bad news for sure and sadly the anti gunners will no doubt use this for further bans on our law abiding friends in Australia which is always their answer to what could have prevented it. :rolleyes:

More than this are murdered almost every weekend in Chicago but it is rarely mentioned on the MSM news because Chicago already has very strict gun control laws but the real problem is the gang on gang violence which they seem to do little about and reports are prosecution rates are extremely low in Chicago, LEO morale is horrible, and Chicago can't hire enough LEOS because next to no one wants the job since it has been shown that the mayor and political leaders will through a LEO under the bus in a second to protect their own hide from their spectacular failures in leadership and pandering to their minority voting base.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
There was already a thread on this.

·
Rational
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts