Attn: Sir Deenoh... Ordering 45 GAP

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by chocoboy, Mar 26, 2007.

1. chocoboy

chocoboy Guest

Deenoh, is it possible to order from WSC 45 GAP shells? May minimum order ba?

There are some guys from pinoyguns who already purchased firearms (G37) for 45GAP and are also interested in ordering 45GAP brass.

Ako planning to order pa lang ng G38... kung possible na maka order ng mga basyo.

Dito sa BOG... meron na ba sa inyo nakabili ng firearms that uses 45GAP?

2. deenoh

deenoh

I'll see what I can do for your cases. Will PM you any developments

3. Young Once

Young Once

Mga boss, medyo OT ito, kaso di ko alam san ko isisingit. Does anyone know where I can buy a caspian slide for G21/G22? And can I just drop in all the existing internals of my G21/22 in these slides? Kung meron po nakakaalan san bumili, at kung magkano, will surely appreciate the info! TIA

4. s0nny_g17

s0nny_g17

try trueweight or final option. 18k ata price nila. you can just drop-in the parts but im not sure kung kailangan pa fitting ng slide to frame. ung orig glock slide parang 22k sa trust trade

5. chocoboy

chocoboy Guest

Ok, thanks Deenoh...

6. chocoboy

chocoboy Guest

Deenoh / Anyone... Followup question lang...

Can the 45GAP be reloaded by any reloader out there (Armscor, true weight n stronghand)? Parang i read somewhere na ibang klase nga pala primer na gamit nya compared to 45 ACP...

7. Sweater

Sweater

Young once,I got my Caspian slide direct from the factory, i think i got it for $200.You need minor fitting of your internals, specially the firing pin.Other than that you can use all your factory internals.Hope this help.

8. isuzu

isuzu

The 45 GAP uses a small pistol primer as opposed to the .45 ACP which uses a large pistol primer.

Maybe, it has something to do with pressure in a short cartridge that the people who designed the 45 GAP decided to use a small pistol primer.

9. Putok-Glock

Putok-Glock

I havent reloaded .45gap ammo yet but this is what I know..45acp uses large pistol primer, .45gap uses small pistol primer (as in .40SW, 9mm, .38spl, .357mag. etc), and both primer types are available locally. But this difference is an advantage of .45gap over the .45acp, to reload, becoz if you usually reload other pistol cal ammo, all but the .45acp use small pistol primers. So if you are to shift from one cal (not .45acp) to .45gap set up, there's no need to change the primer feeding mechanism fr small to large primer set up (w/c is a bit of work). You just need to change the dies and the cal. conversion unit. In Dillon reloader 550B, it needs the new model (upgraded)dies for .45acp/gap. Dillon said the old .45acp dies cant be used for .45gap. Hth.

Just a thought: can a pistol chambered in .45gap be legal for use in IDPA/CDP div? The rules in this div refers to .45acp only. But these rules were made when .45gap was not yet in existence. And if you use the gap in this div, nothing is violated except for the acp tag. And if ever, it does not change or violate the essence of the rules, imo.

10. Young Once

Young Once

Sonny/Sweater

Thanks guys, really appreciate the info. Sorry for the topic deviation guys.