close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Attn: GSSF Staff

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by cmzneb, Aug 6, 2004.

1. cmzneb

cmzneb

Please make sure you bring cases of standard capacity mags with you to sell at all GSSF matches starting with Hallsville MO on Sept 18th.

Please, Please, Please!!!!

Thank you!!!

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

I'm sure they will be available at Conyers on October 2-3, 2004.;)

3. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

How sure? Any idea on the price??????

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

If they are then legal, the retailer that comes to the match at Conyers will surely have them available. My guess is $22.00 to $27.00 each.;Q

5. Rusty Phillips

Rusty Phillips Moderator Millennium Member

I hope you have inside info on that one that turns out to be true 'cause it would be nice.

My guess is that cheap hicaps will be available at Conyers - but in '05, not '04..... And I'd be willing to bet a barbeque sandwich on that one.

Heck - I'd be happy if the guy had 10 round G37 mags available - IIRC neither Statesville or Richmond had them.

I hope I'm wrong.

6. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

I'd be happy if they went back to the old hat... ;e

7. Norske

Norske Millennium Member

It may not be entirely up to Glock as to when they can start selling new full capacity magazines. They are probably going to have to get through a certain amount of red tape from ATF(E) and/or US Customs before they can start importing them.

There is no telling what the attitude of the cognizant bureaucrats they are going to have to deal with will be.

Just look at the roadblocks that hostile bureaucrats within the TSA have thrown at the "Armed Pilot" program in the face of the clear wishes of both Congress and the Public.

Similarly hostile bureaucrats who "don't think those civilians really need anything that hold more than 10 rounds" could delay the process for weeks, or even months.

I hope not. Like you, I am looking forward to replacing my now well worn pre-bans with brand new, $20 FML mags at the Atlanta match!

The first match after the AWB/Mag ban expires will be the Missouri match; it will be interesting to see whether Glock sells mags THERE. Atlanta is the next match after.

;f

8. Rusty Phillips

Rusty Phillips Moderator Millennium Member

Please allow me the opportunity to revise and extend my previous remarks.

I should have stated that cheap, new from Glock, in the wrapper, non-LEO marked, standard capacity mags will probably not be available from the Glock dealer at the Conyers match.

I would not be surprised to see used and / or new LEO marked mags for sale to civilians, priced at whatever the market will allow.

Of course Dan and Don snatching up 25 mags a piece will probably do a good bit to drive up the prices.