GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
I feel pretty.
3,029 Posts
They do look better in person.

High contrast or exposure cameras, really accent the ugly parts of a 2011.

·
Registered
13,340 Posts
Wow Brian.
Nice score.
Are you the son of a fabulously wealthy Middle Eastern King?
Maybe the nephew of Warren Buffet?

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
And to think you could have gotten a Taurus instead. Did you know they are under new management?

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
Anyone here own or have experience with Atlas Gunworks? What do you think of them?

Bac, one of the LEO hoser's on my crew got an USPSA Open Division Major 9x19 Atlas. I ran 2 stages with it, yes, very, very nice.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Thats a pretty cool looking pistol. Congratulations on such a fine purchase. But, I don't know how it would go with me owning it. I keep my guns spotless. Not cleaning the barrel?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Beautiful pistol, and I wish you a lot of luck with it, but for $6k, I'm gonna pass.

All the very best to you however. I hope you get to enjoy it for many years to come.

·
Registered
24,663 Posts
Nice gun - not for me because I seem to beat the snot out of everything - and I couldn't stand scratching up a $6K gun. Which is almost as much money as all my handguns combined.

Congratulations - this gun seems like a perfect fit for you -

·
Registered
125,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Well not surprisingly, the Hyperion shoots like a dream. I got it to the range on Thursday and it performed as expected. It’s definitely among the easiest pistols to shoot accurately and quickly that I’ve ever owned or fired.

The amount of traction from the grip, the ergonomics, and the trigger combine to be the best in my collection by a significant amount.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Th
Well not surprisingly, the Hyperion shoots like a dream. I got it to the range on Thursday and it performed as expected. It’s definitely among the easiest pistols to shoot accurately and quickly that I’ve ever owned or fired.

The amount of traction from the grip, the ergonomics, and the trigger combine to be the best in my collection by a significant amount.
That may change in 6mo

41 - 60 of 64 Posts