Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone deal with him?

I saw his web page referenced in a post and ordered from them 10 days ago. sent email left messages etc. to see if order went through or was being processed, no responses. I am afriad that he has my credit card info., although i haven't seen any charges as of yet.

any info would be appreciated.

·
Live Free
112 Posts
I too ordered here. I've attempted to leave voice mail ("the mailbox is full. please call back later") and using the web site email form. ("thanks for your submission, we'll be in touch within 24 hours").

Unfortunately, since I ordered exactly 30 days ago, and have heard nothing (not even a hold on the credit card to show something is happening), I suspect I'm S.O.L. on getting anything. I'm giving it another 7 days and then I'm going to pull the plug.

On a happy note, I use a "shopsafe" credit card (a product of MBNA, now Bank of America) that allows you to create a one time use internet credit card number with limited expiration date (2 months) and limited "maximum value" that can be canceled at will and thus rendered useless to a scam artist. (no, I don't work for BOA or even own stock, I'm just a satisfied customer not afraid to shop online anymore).

Note that I will post any updates if this turns around or if there is a legitimate reason for an extended period of no word...its only fair after all.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think I've posted a separate thread on this, but yeah. I gave up on them. They failed to contact me or anything and I didn't get the product. My card was apparently not charged within the first couple of weeks after the order.

I am working with an alternate merchant and should Atlantis Arms ever charge my card in the future I will naturally both dispute the charges and report the transaction as fraud to my card company and the BBB.

·
Live Free
112 Posts
(...) I ordered exactly 30 days ago, and have heard nothing(...) I'm giving it another 7 days and then I'm going to pull the plug.
(...)
Note that I will post any updates if this turns around or if there is a legitimate reason for an extended period of no word...its only fair after all.
Its been 9 days, and not a peep. Ne email, no phone call, no charge or hold on my credit card. I pulled the plug on the shopsafe number created for the transaction, and that's that.

If I get any contact indicating a good reason for the total lack of response I will gladly post it, but until then I'll have to stick firmly by "don't do business" with atlantisarms.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts