close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Atlanta (Conyers) GA Match Results

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by jel, Oct 3, 2002.

1. jel

jel

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Congrats to out newest Graduates, Jerry Worsham and Jim Rutledge, and to my Teammates on Team Sidearmor for capturing 2nd Place in Am/Civ and 1st Place in Stockmeister.

3. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Thank you Jackie for posting. Please pass my thanks to Diane and Bruce, they probably don't have any fingers left after the number of entries they went through.

4. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Thanks GSSF staff for a great turn around job. With the number of entries at Conyers you really had to work hard.

Congrats to Jerry and Jim, our newest grads to the big leagues. Now comes the real test but I am sure you are up for the challenge.

Congrats to my fellow "Team Sidearmor" team mates, you performed great and a big thanks to our Coach for holding things together. That is a big job and we appreciate your hard work.

Now onward to Shreveport. With our new additions to the team we are gaining strength westwardly. Welcome aboard Tony, Donna and Don.

5. GLOCKhp

GLOCKhp Proud American

Thanks to the GSSF staff for such a quick turn-around.

Big congrats to MASTER Jerry and MASTER Jim.;Y Y'all will still talk with us little people, won't you?;a And congratulations to all the other winners.

Passing time till Anderson.......

6. 21 shooter

21 shooter

Thanks to the GSSF staff for getting the scores out so soon, and congratrulations to Fireglock. I believe someone at Conyers told me "come on in, the waters fine". ;f

7. Fireglock

Same to you my friend. I told you we'd graduate together! ;f

8. Fireglock

Thanks for the kind words. I guess now I'll have to try a little harder! :) GLOCKhp, of course I'll talk to you, I need all the friends I can get! ;f

9. 21 shooter

21 shooter

GLOCKhp,

Of course I will still talk to you. You're a good person. When I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel in UL, will you still speak to me?;f

10. DannyR

Now that I will be shooting U/L again, you will have to get past me to scrape the bottom of the barrel.;f

11. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

What a team!!!!"Glock GSSFONLINE.com" featuring Jackie, Diane and Bruce.

Thanks for your hard work to make sure that all of the competitors know their standings and the results of the Conyer's match. We appreciate all of you. We may not always tell you and/or show our gratitude but we understand the amount of hard work and dedication that each of you continue to offer to GSSF and its competitors.

Thanks,
    Bobby Carver

12. GLOCKhp

GLOCKhp Proud American

So do I, FG. 21 Shooter, I need all the tips and pointers (;4) I can get, so I'll always talk to anybody that can provide them. 21 & Danny, if I can ever get me one of those fancy toys (GLOCKhp2 sure did like Phil's phaser gun in the Firearms Listings), nobody else will have to worry about being at the bottom of U/L!!

13. PHARAOH

PHARAOH Guest

I have been so busy since the match, when I received an email from DEJ/FL telling me the scores are posted. I just had to stop and take a look. Conyers was my second match!

First I would like to thank all the staff from Glock and South River Gun Club who helped run the match. Every one did a superb job!;W ;W ;W

Thank you Team Sidearmor and Coach Danny with out who's help and guidance I never would have joined this sport. Everone on the team I had the pleasure of meeting made me feel like I had been shooting this all my life.:) :cool:

Congratulation to both the grad's Jerry and Jim! A tough job both well done.;Y ;Y I only hope that some day I am as good a shooter.

Thank you to DEJ/FL, Don at PC,and Uncle Bob for putting up with me during the trip.

14. Patricia

Patricia Wild at heart CLM Millennium Member

Congratulations Team members!! Great job! ;Y ;W

I had a call from someone who saw our team members at Conyers. The caller refered to you all as "Ambassadors of Good Will". ;f I think the title fits.

15. DannyR

Thank you, Patricia.

We try to be just that. We really have a great time representing Sidearmor Holsters at both the match and social functions.

On the drive back home, Ron and I stopped in Statesville for a little break. The security Guard at JR's noticed our Sidearmor shirts and asked for a business card, which we gave him, along with a sales pitch and our names.

GSSF is Fun, but GSSF with Team Sidearmor is great. We have been well received at every match this year, which is very exciting. We have grown in numbers from 6 in March 2001 to well over 20 at present, and by the end of the season, we will have participated in 16 of the 27 matches on the schedule.

I am one happy Coach.:cool:

16. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Patricia;

I second Coach's comments and thank you very much for the opportunity to be on the team. We do have a great time and it does seem like we are becoming very well known and have been well received every where we have been. Glad to see the new additions for the Texas/Lousianna area. I met Tony and Donna at Dallas in May along with Mike and they are a great addition to our team.

17. DaleRhea

DaleRhea

Bobby,
    Congratulations on your win in UL/Master.

They call the best stock score the Matchmiester but we all know UL/M is where it's at, the best score is the best score.

9.30 on the plates. Great!!!!

You da man.

I can do that,maybe, if I don’t shoot too slow and don’t miss two plates, and it was too cloudy, or too bright, I forget.

Next time I will go that fast, unless I am too old by then.

Great work Bobby, I will see you in Piru.

8^)

Dale

18. DannyR

Dale,

There is an old Pennsylvania Dutch Saying,

"We grow too soon old and too late smart."

Sorry I did not get a chance to see you and Alice. Maybe next year.

19. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Dale,
    Thanks for the "kind words".

Really, I must expose the reason for my low score on the plates. I knew that you and Philip Dedmon would be blazing them so I thought I had better "go for it" and maybe I would get lucky!! When I'm competing against talent like you and Philip, I have to use a rabbit foot, lucky penny and an alladin's lamp to stay ahead of your speed and accuracy. I got lucky.

Looking forward to seeing you in Piru in a couple of weeks!!

Best regards,
    Bobby

20. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

Way to go guys. I knew Jerry was getting tried of caring all those glocks around. Now hes a 2 gun man . A BIG congradulations to jerry and jim , A job well done.