GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 141 Posts

·
Build the Wall
10,234 Posts
:animlol:there will be no such thing, no matter how much people fear or fantasize about it. Just more rioting criminals and domestic terrorist.
It can't possibly happen here, right?

I have news for you, in essence, it has already started! I mean, look around, they are foaming at the mouths just waiting to pounce on the second amendment! YOU BETTER HOPE AND PRAY PRESIDENT TRUMP IS REELECTED NEXT WEEK!!!

Trust me, it is coming!!!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts

I have news for you, in essence, it has already started! I mean, look around, they are foaming at the mouths just waiting to pounce on the second amendment! YOU BETTER HOPE AND PRAY PRESIDENT TRUMP IS REELECTED NEXT WEEK!!!

Meh, never going to happen. Just more rioters, criminals and crack pots.

I work very close to where the GF riots were going on. Didn't change my life one bit.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
"Calm Down, the ATF Has Not Ruled That Your AR or AK Pistol is an NFA Regulated Item"

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/c...our-ar-or-ak-pistol-is-an-nfa-regulated-item/
To be clear, you just posted a link to an article stating that we should not overreact to speculation about what may or may not even be in discussion, and to gather facts prior to soiling our shorts from either anger or fear?

What kind of advice is that?!?

You are stating the sky may NOT be falling. Please provide facts to support your position! It is far more exciting/frightening to contemplate the fact the sky IS falling (or MAY be falling!). Your approach is not nearly as adrenaline inducing. Let me guess... you like vanilla ice cream. Am I right?

(yeah... vanilla is the finest of the flavors!)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts

I'm curious but who is this "They" in They Are Coming For Our Guns?

The pink haired fat youths that post EMO pics? The 1960s commie lite Boomers? Nancy Pelosi? ANTIFA members? NFAC members? New Black Panthers Members? Active duty soldiers and Marines? Local Police? FBI raid team? BATF raid team? US Marshall tac team?

I need to know so that I can tailor my loadouts and gears for each situation.

·
Anti-Federalist
19,004 Posts
He just made an EO to strip people who make regulatory decisions of certain civil service protections. He set the stage so he can start firing some of these people.

He better get busy then. That's a surefire way to garner a few more votes before next week.

Reactions: pgg00

·
Can't type, don't spell, what's grammar.
1,835 Posts
The anti brace naysayers crack me up. I don’t know why you are so scared of **** like this, because even if this went down exactly as some of you fudds hope it will, the worst case scenario for me is to P&W a 6” flash can on my braced pistol and carry on like nothing happened paying no tax, joining no registry and using my already paid for brace as a stock.
**** the BATF and all the fudd boot lickers!!

·
1911 lover
10,144 Posts
There is nothing in actual 2nd ammendment law that says a bumpstock or 14 inch barrel or 10 inch barrel or 20 inch barrel is a problem. All this foolishnes is intrusion into our lawful ownership of guns we are allowed to own. States can write laws that limit magazine size or if you can have a pistol grip. But those laws must be tested in the supreme court against the lawful ownership of guns per our constitution.
So the little leftie overlords that keep changing letters with no actual specs or rules at some point should come to an end.
We have too much government and defund the ATF completely should be our goal. We need 4 more years of trump and then 40 more years of conservative presidents to keep fixing this.

·
Anti-Federalist
19,004 Posts
Trump could do something about it with the flick of a pen.... yet here we are.

Reactions: TACLOAD

·
Build the Wall
10,234 Posts
The anti brace naysayers crack me up. I don’t know why you are so scared of **** like this, because even if this went down exactly as some of you fudds hope it will, the worst case scenario for me is to P&W a 6” flash can on my braced pistol and carry on like nothing happened paying no tax, joining no registry and using my already paid for brace as a stock.
**** the BATF and all the fudd boot lickers!!
Which part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand?.

Do you really think they're going to stop coming after our guns just because you pin and weld an extension onto your barrel?

IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP, FOLKS, THE WOLVES ARE AT THE DOOR TO THE HEN HOUSE!

Reactions: pgg00

·
Registered
8,763 Posts
There is nothing in actual 2nd ammendment law that says a bumpstock or 14 inch barrel or 10 inch barrel or 20 inch barrel is a problem. All this foolishnes is intrusion into our lawful ownership of guns we are allowed to own. States can write laws that limit magazine size or if you can have a pistol grip. But those laws must be tested in the supreme court against the lawful ownership of guns per our constitution.
So the little leftie overlords that keep changing letters with no actual specs or rules at some point should come to an end.
We have too much government and defund the ATF completely should be our goal. We need 4 more years of trump and then 40 more years of conservative presidents to keep fixing this.
You can agree or disagree with it but you will pay a consequence if you want to test it. We would lose in SCOTUS over bump stocks IF congress passed a law on it as opposed to an EO or an administrative rule.
Remember Heller standard of in common use. Bump stocks aren’t in common use.

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,878 Posts
Which part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand?.

Do you really think they're going to stop coming after our guns just because you pin and weld an extension onto your barrel?

IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP, FOLKS, THE WOLVES ARE AT THE DOOR TO THE HEN HOUSE!
Well, you let us know when the revolution starts.

Reactions: GcB

·
Build the Wall
10,234 Posts
Which part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do politicians not understand?

I don't care if it's the federal government, or the individual states, the Constitution is very clear!

We have let these people get away with way too much for way too long and we must take back our country!

·
Anti-Federalist
19,004 Posts
Which part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do politicians not understand?

I don't care if it's the federal government, or the individual states, the Constitution is very clear!

We have let these people get away with way too much for way too long and we must take back our country!

Keep in mind, before the SCOTUS interpreted the BoR's to include the States it WAS at the State's discretion how they handled firearms legislation.

The BoR's was never meant to be applied to the State and the current interpretation by the SCOTUS is in my opinion incorrect and flies in the face of the 10A.

61 - 80 of 141 Posts