GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Previously nutsnax
684 Posts
So I had to go through my stores FFL certification today and noticed the changes coming as we update to the May 2020 4473.

How in the world can I sell a firearm to someone who marks non-binary when we are supposed to not sell to someone showing obvious mental illness?

This is insanity.
Because "insanity" is subjective in the new normal.

One mans insanity is anothers normal.

Many leftists would call gun owners insane.

This is what cultural and societal subversion looks like.

I expect we will see a cannibal rights movement within the next 10-20 years. I feel like im joking but i might not be, i cant tell.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,456 Posts

·
9,456 Posts
TS, how much detail is required? I’d be tempted to answer “A gun”.
Here is the front of the new form you can see for yourself.
More make stuff up every day for the anti gun department
Not sure what you mean by that but here it is so you can see i am not making anything up.
20201023_203001.jpg

·
Electric Sex
5,398 Posts
They have to match the person to an ID so with some driver licenses now having an "X" option it was probably done for that reason.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Shouldn’t “non-binary” be an automatic disqualification on the basis of mental illness.
Exactly. That’s my question. Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness per the DSM-5.

·
9,456 Posts

·
1911 lover
10,132 Posts
Trench.. i would never doubt you... you always come across as someone that knows what they are talking about. You are a serious person.. we all understand that.

·
Electric Sex
5,398 Posts
What if I identify as an alligator
I don't have any use for those forms, and the rest of the gun control slop, to begin with so it sounds good to me. What really amazes me is how so many in this thread seem to hold it in high regards.

Reactions: knoxrocks222

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Same here, 90% of my guns have all been P2P sales, here in the great state of Tennessee you can buy a gun out of the trunk of a car in a Walmart parking lot lol!
I don't have any use for those forms, and the rest of the gun control slop, to begin with so it sounds good to me. What really amazes me is how so many in this thread seem to hold it in high regards.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts