Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Señor Member
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Charges: Woman Robbed of iPhone, Urinated on in St. Paul.

Our state is absolutely becoming overrun with feral youth. I know it's a bit of a stupid question, but what can you do to shine a light on what's going on here?

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3187208.shtml

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,848 Posts
IMO, the whole "hate crime" baloney is as useless as teats on a hog and was brought to you by the militant homosexuals' selfishly skewed view of reality.

How rational people fell for this tripe I'll never understand.

Racism and bigotry cause crimes like the in the OP.

·
Luggage
4,920 Posts
Hate crimes.

·
Señor Member
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IMO, the whole "hate crime" baloney is as useless as teats on a hog and was brought to you by the militant homosexuals' selfishly skewed view of reality.

How rational people fell for this tripe I'll never understand.

Racism and bigotry cause crimes like the in the OP.

I completely agree, however if it's supposed to be a two way street and that's the chosen term...

·
Registered
59,812 Posts
Some of them if punished severely enough in front of many could act as a warning for others which may help reduce some of this from the ones that are not especially psychotic.

·
Registered
56,702 Posts
At What Point Does It Finally Become A Hate Crime?

When a "progressive" leftist says it is -- and only then...

·
Mountain Man
6,921 Posts
Hate crime is nonsense from Orwellian Fascist States.

·
Formerly retired EE.
14,480 Posts
When a white person is the perp and a minority is the victim.

I thought it was obvious by now that it is impossible for a person of color to commit a hate crime. Just like they can't be racist either (unless they are extremely conservative).

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
It's ridiculous to criminalize the specific motive.

It should not matter if a crime was perpetuated against a person because of race/religion/etc, they gave you a dirty look, they had an affair with your spouse, or they are a University of Texas fan.

Boomer Sooner!

·
Registered
56,702 Posts
It's ridiculous to criminalize the specific motive.

It should not matter if a crime was perpetuated against a person because of race/religion/etc, they gave you a dirty look, they had an affair with your spouse, or they are a University of Texas fan.

Boomer Sooner!

...Agreed!

·
Drop those nuts
9,539 Posts
The fact that Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson do not ever talk about things like this - about the need for black people to treat whites like blacks would want to be treated by whites - is proof of how racist those two guys are. Real preachers - as they claim to be - would not be so racially one-sided with their concepts of justice. We all know if a white guy had done this to a black girl, Al & Jessie would have already led a parade through that town.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Two points used to ascertain a hate crime:

1. The white person looks at the Latino, African American, etc.

2. The minority person has killed the white person and has carved
"I HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND KILLED THIS PERSON BECAUSE THEY
WERE WHITE" into their back in letters three inches high, with a
spoon.

Point 2 may not be admissible as evidence though.

All the Best,
D. White

·
10 Ring Inc.
207 Posts
I can't give an honest answer :( ........... I've been warned, one X on my way to being banned.

I think any clear thinking person knows though :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts