close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AT&T Sony Ericcson T616 FS

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glockthirtysix, Mar 29, 2006.

1. glockthirtysix

glockthirtysix Glocksucker

I recently bought this phone on eGay and the guy claimed it was unlocked. Well I have Cingular and I brought it to them and they said they are unable to unlock it from AT&T. So if you have AT&T, then I have a good phone up for sale.

It is the Sony Ericcson T616 with all the bells and whistles. I went so far as to replace the faceplate (which is Sony factory red aluminum) and I'll include the semi-beat up silver aluminum faceplate as well. It has the charger, hands free ear plug, belt holster and manual. It's in perfect working condition. Even has the previous owner's SIM card for AT&T. Also it has the camera built-in. I've attached a pic of the model from the web....

All I want is what I paid for it (actually a little less), and that is $90 shipped. Keep in mind that I bought the extra faceplate and belt holster before trying to go to Cingular, so what I paid was more....

See this website for review:

http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-914-33-8-8-x

2. glockthirtysix

glockthirtysix Glocksucker

BTT

I really CANNOT use this phone and there HAS to be an AT&T person here who could use it...

I'll bite the bullet and take $45 for it. Again, I HAVE NO USE FOR THIS PHONE and it's just sitting on my desk...

Please EMAIL ASAP!