GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,442 Posts
From The Heritage Foundation website: A research and educational institution whose mission is to build and promote conservative public policies, based in Washington, D.C.

Put this in the reporting bias column.
I am repeating again for all leftist imbeciles who suffer from reading comprehension problems:

Each reported case of voting fraud reported on the Heritage Foundation website is DOCUMENTED and PROVED. All perpetrators have been either convicted of their crimes on a Court of Law, or handed civil penalties, or the prosecution offered them to enter diversion programs (admit guilt, pay a fine and do community service instead of going on trial).

More reason the accusation of Heritage political bias is just bull crap: the compiled cases are not differentiated by the perpetrators Party affiliation.

Furthermore: there is no information offered on which Party's favor the criminals tried to tip the scale when committing voter fraud.

As such, as I already said it before, I am not giving two shiites about any NPC troll dismissal of the compiled cases on the basis of "muh, but...but...but it's from a biased website"

4-C124-CED-74-E1-4434-881-E-2054-CA1-A5-D84.jpg

Next customer please.

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
My position is that one should consider the source of the information presented. Did all county court clerks report? Were some left out because they might have skewed the results toward a result felt undesirable by the Heritage Foundation? Their article leaves that possibility open in their opening paragraph: The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. It does not capture all cases and certainly does not capture reported instances that are not investigated or prosecuted. In other words, they may have cherry picked the results. The fact is, I don't know and you don't know.
Those inclined to believe information from such sources likely won't question the port to which the authors are steering the ship. On the contrary, those familiar with organizations like the Heritage Foundation are apt to do a deep dive to check whether the information collected represented a true picture of the events or was curated for a select audience.
Just to be sure I'm following this, the thread is about election fraud (and the OP's biased observation that there has AT LAST been some proven, implying that it is a rare phenomenon), Burebista posts a link to a list of over a thousand documented instances of election fraud, and you dismiss it because, ummm, according to you the HF report might have left some out? If so, it seems to me that you're supporting the Heritage Foundation's (and, for that matter, Burebista's) contention, and saying that there is more fraud than is reported or acknowledged by the MSM and politicians. That seems the logical conclusion to what you said, right? The Heritage Foundation has an agenda and cherry picked their examples = there are even more instances because they were able to pick and choose and leave ones they didn't like out of their report.

-Pat

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Just to be sure I'm following this, the thread is about election fraud (and the OP's biased observation that there has AT LAST been some proven, implying that it is a rare phenomenon), Burebista posts a link to a list of over a thousand documented instances of election fraud, and you dismiss it because, ummm, according to you the HF report might have left some out? If so, it seems to me that you're supporting the Heritage Foundation's (and, for that matter, Burebista's) contention, and saying that there is more fraud than is reported or acknowledged by the MSM and politicians. That seems the logical conclusion to what you said, right? The Heritage Foundation has an agenda and cherry picked their examples = there are even more instances because they were able to pick and choose and leave ones they didn't like out of their report.

-Pat
In his defense, I don't think he intended for anyone to take his idea to a logical conclusion.

·
5,442 Posts
That seems the logical conclusion to what you said, right?

-Pat
And when did anybody accused leftists of committing the crime of logical thinking?

·
5,442 Posts
In his defense, I don't think he intended for anyone to take his idea to a logical conclusion.
Gotta love him, bless his heart: leftist NPC who literally inhales and breathes cubic yards of flatulent news from the Demshevik lap dog media, is complaining about the OP source bias, only to unintentionally confirm the source is right: there is a lot more voter fraud than he and his Party are acknowledging.
LOL!

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,476 Posts
He ain’t the first as we have already had a few stories of folks helping the system out so to speak. He won’t be the last either.
Had a lady on TV that said she got a vote-by-mail ballot for her dog! And the poor dog had been dead a few years. Then her cat received a ballot....

Reactions: nrajeff

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,355 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
Yeah, you know, pirates answer almost every question with an "Arrrr."
You've never heard any pirate jokes?

Order Siri or Alexa: "Tell me a pirate joke."

·
Registered
3,849 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Imagine the whining and crying of voter fraud if Trump does not win reelection
That seems to be the game plan. If Trump wins reelection then he can legitimately resume leading. If he loses, even if the votes are proven valid, he will cry foul and "win" by using the power of the Presidency.

Trump is our modern day Henry VIII.

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,154 Posts
But the FBI says voter fraud doesn't exist and the media says voter fraud is fake news pushed by the right wing.

Reactions: Squid1

·
Registered
3,849 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Reactions: Glock1963

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
101 - 120 of 124 Posts