close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Assorted Electronics/Oakleys/Digital camera

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by thesportsconnection, Jan 10, 2010.

1. thesportsconnection

thesportsconnection

I am getting ready to have Back Surgery on the 21st of January, I am gonna be down and out for approx 3 months so i am getting rid of some stuff i don't need now, Below is a list of stuff i have laying around taking up space. I will trade for knives or Gear but we are gonna have to be prompt in striking a deal and shipping......Best contact method would be coltsfan8116@verizon.net

Emerson 2 GB MP3 player with Video-Like new with packaging-Got it new for Christmas along with 2 other MPs players:supergrin:-$20 shipped

RCA Sport MP3 Player, It was used 1 time and put in my drawer-Not sure if i still have the box or not. It is the same one in this link but mine is yellow and black and comes with the Sport arm band-$20 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/RCA-S2102-2-GB-...0QQcategoryZ73839QQcmdZViewItem#ht_934wt_1165

Oakley Sunglasses model number 03-614-Wore these about 3 times and realized that my face was too damn fat for them or so my wife say's, They could use cleaned up good as they have been in my closet for awhile, The lens look great.....Here is a link to what they look like-$40 shipped-SOLD

http://www.smartbuyglasses.com/desi...ACKET-OO9017-03-614-29006.html?feed=us google

Samsung S73 digital camera- Used very little(maybe half a dozen times) Still has the sticker on the LCD screen from when i bought it, I will include a 2 GB memory card with it. Not sure if i still have the packaging but i still have the receipt from when i bought it new-$55 shipped Here is a link

http://www.google.com/products/cata...ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CB0Q8wIwAw#ps-sellers

Items i am looking for are as follows...

Knives-all types

Gear-Maxpedition Rat wallet/All other gear and makers-Im not a name snob

A grabber(one of those things people use to reach stuff) gonna need one for after surgery

Watches- I am sorta a watch junkie....LOL

Camping supplies-personal stove/gear/knives/anything along those lines.

Anything else you might have and wanna get rid of.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  2. Playin104

Playin104 Packin' Heat

NIB Spyderco Calypso Jr. for your Oakleys?

3. mailgirl

mailgirl

4. mailgirl

mailgirl

I'll take the glasses. Let me know how you want payment.

5. Playin104

Playin104 Packin' Heat

I believe I sent you a PM along with my post, if not I apologize. If you don't want the knife I am interested in the Oakleys regardless, cash deal is fine. I guess I should have posted that publicly. I just assumed, seeing your other posts, that you would be interested in the Spyderco. Let me know, thanks.

I

6. mailgirl

mailgirl

Payment sent for glasses. Thanks.

7. Playin104

Playin104 Packin' Heat

WTF?

Not sure what happened here...............I was communicating with the seller about a possible trade then I read this???

Some people just don't know how to conduct business on forums.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  8. thesportsconnection

thesportsconnection

I asked you what type of blade it was and you responded that it was a spyder-edge correct??? I then said i am not interested and these sold.......Sorry i stated in the post that i did not have time to Bull-SH**.........

9. Playin104

Playin104 Packin' Heat

Copy and paste the PM that you sent stating you were not interested......you can't. There was never a PM sent.
    In fact, I have a PM from you asking for more details about the Spyderco AFTER mailgirl stated that she would take them. I will gladly post it with the time stamp if needed.....

10. mailgirl

mailgirl

Good thing you didn't buy them, they are all full of scratches. More attention was needed to what the condition was before listing them.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010