close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

ASO Tactical

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Waffen HK, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Waffen HK

Waffen HK

I've just done business with Shawn and crew at ASO Tactical for the second time since April of this year. They have great sales/prices and free shipping for GTers. Fast order processing and shipping will keep me coming back. Just wanted to give my 2cents for a great advertiser here on Glock Talk. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

2. Shawn1

Shawn1

Thanks for the praise!

3. Akkid

Akkid

Another +1. Good guys to deal with.

4. newracer

newracer

I recently completed two purchases from ASO Tactical.

The first was for two sets of Truglo TFO sights, the price was way cheaper than anywhere else I could find plus there was free shipping. :banana: The order was drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. That meant I got the freshest sets of sight available, another plus. I received the package 4 days after ordering, faster than I expected.

The second order was for several Blackhawk CQC products. The prices were as cheap as anywhere else and again the free shipping makes it even a better deal. The package arrived 5 days after ordering, again dropped shipped from the manufacture. There was one wrong problem with this order. I ordered a holster for my Glock 26 and received one for a Glock 17, an easy mistake to make since the product numbers are only one number different. While the 26 will fit in the holster, the holster is larger than I wanted for concealment. I contact ASO via email and Shawn immediately (less than 4 hours) responded willing to exchange the holster and pay for the return shipping. Over the weekend I found another CQC holster locally at a great price and decided to buy it. I then asked Shawn about exchanging the holster for a totally different product (a knife) and was willing to pay for return shipping and the difference in cost. Shawn insisted that he still pay for the return shipping and eat the difference in cost for the item. :wow: I returned the holster and I received the knife yesterday. :rock: All said and done Shawn went way out of his way to fix a minor mistake.

The short of it is ASO Tactical provides great prices, fast shipping for free, and great customer service. All that makes a great place to shop in my book!!!

:yourock: