close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Asking price: Wilson Combat/Scattergun Technologies Standard model?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by PhuzzyGnu, Nov 28, 2003.

1. PhuzzyGnu

PhuzzyGnu Señor Member

An impending family financial crisis is looming that may make it neccessary for me to liquidate assets.

One of these assets is a Wilson Combat/Scattergun Technologies Standard Model 870 with a black Armor-Tuff finish.

Description, directly from the Wilson Combat website:

"Standard Model

All the best features in one complete package! Street-proven pump action with an 18" cylinder bore barrel. Extended magazine with a total capacity of 7 rounds. Four- or six-shot Sidesaddle shell carrier. Black synthetic stock, 6-volt SureFire Tactical Light, and Multi-Purpose Tactical Sling. Rust-resistant finish.

Standard Model Specifications:

Remington 12 ga. 3" 870 Magnum with an 18" barrel (cylinder bore)
    Adjustable TRAK–LOCK® Ghost Ring rear sight, ramp-type front sight with tritium self-luminous insert
    Extended Magazine Tube, total capacity: 7
    Sidesaddle Shell Carrier, extended capacity: 6
    Synthetic Buttstock and Tactical Fore Grip with 11,000 candlepower light
    High-Visibility, Non-Binding Follower
    Extra-Power Heavy-Duty Stainless Magazine Tube Spring
    Jumbo Head Safety
    Multi-Purpose Tactical Sling
    Buttstock Swivel and Rigid Magazine Tube Sling Mount
    Mil-Spec Black Manganese Phosphate Finish (Parkerized) or Armor-Tuff"

I am ashamed to admit that I only recently aquired this firearm an it has never been fired by me. Wilson Combat test-fired it before shipment. I have only looked at it and loaded it with Federal Tactical #4 and 00 Buck.

The firearm is 99.9% pristine and still has the Wilson gunsmith's oil on it. The ONLY flaws are a tiny (1/16") scratch on the front corner of the front sight (probably shipped like this from Wilson Combat) and the wear of loading a few dozen shells.

How much is it worth?

-p.

2. Bravo

Bravo Millennium Member

PhuzzyGnu,

I would say around 750-800. I wouldn't go any lower then that. I know it is in pristine condition and you have not fired it but it is still considered used.

I have one and love it but with the Surefire forend added.

Eagle out.