GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fox has way too many token liberals. Does CNN have any token conservatives?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yes, I think. Just in a on call basis I believe. Contributing member even. Former Westchester County NY leader Rob Astorino.

...Ron

·
Matthew 25:31-46
3,541 Posts
I now only watch local news on TV. The opinion folks, of all sides, on all networks I don't need or miss them. OH yes I do enjoy those folks on the weather channel getting soaking wet and trying to sound enthusiastic about storms.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Why can't the "news" networks hire people to report the news and keep their opinions to themselves? Hard to believe that people want to hear all that jibberish.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
"Asking because I do not watch CNN ..."

/s America

P.S. Hah, this was my 1000th post!! Wish I had something more inspiring to offer. I might pull a "Biden" and post something from Lincoln, then claim I wrote it.

·
Registered
20,657 Posts
Why can't the "news" networks hire people to report the news and keep their opinions to themselves? Hard to believe that people want to hear all that jibberish.
Fox at night, at least until 11PM is not a news network and does not pretend to be. They are generally a Trump infomercial from 8-11, which is OK with me. The difference is that the other cable networks don’t even pretend to be anything but Democrat shills 24/7.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
They had Rick Santorum on a panel the other night. I don't recall if it was after the town Halls or the debate

·
Aw sheet main
1,555 Posts
There are conservatives and republicans. Their token republicans are people like Kasich, Colon Powell, Jeb Bush, etc. I don't think they bother with actual conservatives, unless someone in booking makes a rookie mistake, or there are extenuating circumstances.

Reactions: Gray_Rider
1 - 12 of 12 Posts