Registered
74,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mentally Frozen
24,721 Posts
Time to boobytrap the yard.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,007 Posts
"Arson threats being left for Kansas City republicans: Matt Schlapp

Posted by Kane on October 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Matt Schlapp
@mschlapp

These fliers are being left in Kansas City neighborhoods. This on top of our former KS National Committeeman getting run over on his yard due to his Trump sign. Please pray that America will reject this violence and hate.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...eft-for-kansas-city-republicans-matt-schlapp/ "
How did I miss this story? I’m in KCMO suburb, southwest of the city on he KS side.

let them come, they will be met with stiff resistance.

Reactions: DonGlock26

·
Registered
953 Posts
The peaceful protesters strike again. It’s like when they call Islam the religion of peace. Maybe Webster changed that definition too

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
May simply be designed to get the hot-headed fringe worked up. One less cup of coffee before girding your loins, folks.

Reactions: ExecutiveWill

·
Supreme Member
3,634 Posts
While it's not hard to believe the left would threaten violence - after all, they've been burning down neighborhoods in cities all over the country - I'm still a little skeptical about anonymous threats. It could easily be the work of a right-wing version of Jussie Smollett.

Reactions: ExecutiveWill

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Do you remember how the authorities responded when someone put up flyers saying “it’s ok to be white?” They opened an investigation, trying to figure out who did it. I wonder how the authorities will respond to this...

·
Mr. Awesome
10,269 Posts
In most states, the use of lethal force is justified to stop arson of an occupied dwelling.
Check your local laws.
KSA 21-5223. Same; defense of dwelling, place of work or occupied vehicle; no duty to retreat.(a) A person is justified in the use of force against another when and to the extent that it appears to such person and such person reasonably believes that such use of force is necessary to prevent or terminate such other's unlawful entry into or attack upon such person's dwelling, place of work or occupied vehicle.

(b) A person is justified in the use of deadly force to prevent or terminate unlawful entry into or attack upon any dwelling, place of work or occupied vehicle if such person reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to such person or another.

(c) Nothing in this section shall require a person to retreat if such person is using force to protect such person's dwelling, place of work or occupied vehicle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts