close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Jacket

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Wolfgangamadeus, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Wolfgangamadeus

Wolfgangamadeus

Hey All, not sure how many Arnold fans are here...
    This is a Jacket from the 2002 Arnold Schwarzenegger bodybuilding tournament held each year in columbus oh.(arnold classic.com) This Jacket is a bit big on me, thats why im selling. On the back of the jacket is an embroidery/patch that has arnold in a pose,surrounded by the lettering "Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilding Classic 2002" underneath that states: World Bodybuilding Championships. there is an identical patch on the left breast. On the right shoulder is "14th", symbolizing the 14th arnold classic, on the right breast is a ribbon to symbolize the rememberance of 9-11. On the left shoulder is an American flag with the year 2002. On the inside of the jacket, there is one pocket that states: "Made exclusively for the Arnold Calssic 2002 Limited Edition" the collar is a soft leather that shows hardly any wear. The jacket is made in the United States by Tony Nowak. As far as fitting, as I stated, it's a bit large on me, its XXL. to put it in perspective, I am 6ft, 175. the jacket is a bit large in the shoulders(im a 43-44 jacket) the sleeves come to about my palms. around the waist, there is about 5 inches of airspace(im usually 33 waist) the chest, there is about 2 inches of air space when i wear the jacket. The Jacket is Dry Clean only,wool/cotton (blend?) there are 2 external pockets. Its a sweet jacket, especilly if you are an Arnold fan or bodybuilding fan. I paid $180.00, I'm asking $100.00 delivered. Let me know if you need to see more pics.

2. Wolfgangamadeus

Wolfgangamadeus