GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,085 Posts
And to place or edit an existing ad. I get there need to charge something to keep down the fake ad posters which have become bad there. But I ain't paying no $3.99 a month they went for to much to quick.

Reactions: Georgiagunguy

·
Registered
26,200 Posts
Yea, noticed it yesterday.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
And to place or edit an existing ad. I get there need to charge something to keep down the fake ad posters which have become bad there. But I ain't paying no $3.99 a month they went for to much to quick.
Two things.

First, don't post when you're sleep deprived.

Second, stop posting drunk.

I have no idea what you just said.

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,085 Posts
Two things.

First, don't post when you're sleep deprived.

Second, stop posting drunk.

I have no idea what you just said.
Well if you read the original post first then added my reply maybe it would make sense. It was the post directly above mine and I was the first reply
97F563AA-C34F-4EF9-8B0E-CA36347B9977.jpeg.aaebefd39b829929ca3a4190d88871a1.jpg

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Well if you read the original post first then added my reply maybe it would make sense. It was the post directly above mine and I was the first reply View attachment 856372
You're still not making sense. Stop posting before you show yourself an ig'nant boob. Oops. Too late.

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,085 Posts
They are going to go the way of Photobucket.
I downloaded all the stuff I had on photobucket and just put them on a flash drive, not holding my stuff hostage

Reactions: Inyo Tim

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
I could see a one time per add charge like CL does now for auto sales. It was $5 last time I sold one there. I think it helped CL with the scammers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts