Armslist is nuts

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by catman71, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Trench Sweeper

Trench Sweeper On the day of your birth death began stalking you

KY where the taxes are as high as half the people
    I have only had one issue on armslist but it was a easy fix. Not really worth mentioning. But the ones or should I say one that gets me is someone has been putting nice quality stuff on there at too good to be true prices.
    When you try to see where he is at it always says Kentucky, Kentucky. A quick google search has told me there is no town in Kentucky named Kentucky. Also "seller" has yet to reply to any emails. I am thinking at this point he is just trying to show off stuff and justify something to himself based on how many responses he gets?
    As ridiculous as that sounds it is the only logical conclusion I can come up with.
    Here is one example:

Screenshot_20200808-135314_Samsung Internet.jpg

2. Terry G

Terry G

Visited Cabela's used guns area. Pretty overpriced to absurd. M-1 Grand's $1700.00. Used Ruger Standard four inch $700.00. Chromed S&W Model 10 $700.00. Rough looking Glock 17 $650.00. No Self Defense gun's under $750.00. You had to take a ticket and wait in line to talk to a clerk. I bought some .38 Special and .22 Agulia, all that was offered that I had guns for. Plenty of .32 ACP and .22 Short. 9MM and .45 ACP nada. Plenty of shotgun and rifle ammunition though, and reasonable. No 5.56 or 7.62 x39.

3. nutsnax

nutsnax

Somebody has to pay for all that stimulus money.

catman71 likes this.
  4. WayneJessie

WayneJessie

What’d you expect? If the market wants to pay $5 a piece for jellybeans and you had 100lbs of them would you refuse to take more than 5 cents a piece for yours?
    I don’t really feel sorry for the ones that are paying the high prices right now. Many of them are stinking liberals that voted for anti-gun politicians for years and now the monster has turned on them and they’re flocking to stores to buy guns to do what they thought the liberal politicians would do for them.
    Most responsible gun owners don’t even think about buying guns during these “crisis “ times. They know that the prices are going to be high.

AZ Husker and catman71 like this.
  5. Deputydave

Deputydave Millennium Member

They’re trying to get people’s emails and sell them. They have no intention of responding, just fishing for emails. However, some will respond and try to get you phone number to sell as well. Don’t give your number of course unless you’re very confident in the seller. As far as emails, nothing you can do about it, once you contact them from AL they have it.