Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Toink!
577 Posts
IMHO, they're the ugliest replicas i've seen...

as for the price..P19k at Aquila firearms in Harrison Plaza..

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
The m16 armscor replica definitely does not come close to looking like an M16. The AK however is kinda nice and its a 22. I have not seen the AK up close so I will reserve comments to fellow BOGs on this but at a far distance, it looks nice

·
Hook Up!!!!!!!!
414 Posts
The Army Reserve Command bought several uits of the M16 look-alike for use in marksmanship training for ROTC Cadets and Reservists to save training costs on ammunition. Php 18.00/rd M16 vs Php 2.50/rd 22lr. .The butt is too long when you spotweld, the rear sight is too far, thus affecting your sight picture. The trigger is too heavy, but accuracy wise, it is modest. Its just a model M20 with a different stock. Generally, its somewhat crude but it served its purpose (as a training rifle).

I think that they offered it around 11k/unit..

·
Range Bum
1,132 Posts
mahal lang price sa aquila. last time sinabi rin sa akin doon na fmay full auto option ang steyr pistol

·
Toink!
577 Posts
Originally posted by Valor1
mahal lang price sa aquila. last time sinabi rin sa akin doon na fmay full auto option ang steyr pistol
I guess mahal nga lang talaga sila magprice... Sinabihan ka din pala ng full auto option for a steyr pistol? Even glock kaya nila

·
Range Bum
1,132 Posts
Nagulat nga ako ng sabihin na pwede daw full auto iyong steyr pistol nila. Ikakabit ata doon sa safety levers. Anyways, first time I saw Aquila nagulat ako kasi parang out of place sa Harrison. Kaya lang puro mahal ang tinda.

As for the Armscor rifles, I like the Ak22 with the folding type stock. I Believed it used to be marketed before in the US under Mitchell Firearms. One thing I don't like with this armsocr is the availability of magazines. Laging ubos and is always in the P 1,500 plus price range. Para kang bumibili palagi ng imported mags.

·
Toink!
577 Posts
Valor1, I bet si Butch yung nag-alok sayo..old guy w/ glasses? Sya lagi yung nagbebenta w/ "packages"
BTW..
I envy those police with real Aks in Santiago, Isabella.. W8..R those real Aks? AKMs, Ak47s or Ak74s? or Chinese copies?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts