Armed black supremacist protesters harassing people in cars in GA

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

It shouldn't end well, but all those minivan-driving white tourists will roll over and take it.

g30nut, VIS07, Gray_Rider and 3 others like this.
  2. BCC73

BCC73

I added for various reasons: Fear of law suits, fear of Department regulation (Illegal orders ?), no support, few others as well. To turn your back on criminal behavior is against why they wear a badge & gun. I was LEO .....

g30nut, VIS07, Gray_Rider and 3 others like this.

3. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy Gold Member

**** this.

I'm tired of it...

4. Fatboy2001

Fatboy2001

Black turds with guns. Oh my! Run everybody. :animlol:

Gray_Rider likes this.
  5. BradD

BradD

Are the police rounding them up for this obvious criminal act? I'm wondering if groups can engage in combat on American soil at this point without govt interference. It's sure starting to look like it.

VIS07, Gray_Rider, Joshhtn and 6 others like this.
  6. Intolerant

Intolerant

Thank you for serving! I respect that!
    Every one of the local LEO`s in my area KNOWS we`ve got their backs, and they have ours. I know that sounds strange to some, givin most everybody here knows i live in NYS. But our LE are our brothers sisters mothers dads sons daughters cousins aunts & uncles, including our K9. We have each others backs, here. The democRATS that are in any kind of local power in MY town, dont DARE to do what these big city democRAT bafoons are doin. Because if they did, we would drag their asses out into the street so fast that they wouldnt have time to take their next breath. The democRATS are VERY quite in my town. They KNOW we`re watching everything they do. I can`t speak for the rest of the state, but we will NOT tolerate terroristic behavior, here. Not for one bloody second.

nursetim, B C and BCC73 like this.
  7. DAKA

DAKA

:rolleyes: I DON"T THINK SO....:D

tuica likes this.
  8. OXMYX

OXMYX

I thought it was whites that were supposed to start and win the civil war.

Like I’ve said before, the war was won in 1964. Now they’re erasing history and replacing it with their own.

And who’s doing anything about it?

9. Intolerant

Intolerant

When it blows, and we ARE close, we will be attacked by other countries.

10. TeaDub

TeaDub

The Police were on scene in the original video. Or at least close. Within the first 10 seconds, what seems to be a marked patrol car with blue lights is visible down the road a bit.

"Brandishing" has been brought up. To my knowledge there is no such statute in Georgia. There is "pointing a gun at another". It's a misdemeanor. There ARE potentially other statutes that may be used but they don't list weapons specifically. Simple Assault, etc. IIRC, rifles can be carried loaded with a weapons permit. Otherwise, the chamber empty qualifies as "unloaded". Also, LEOs are unable to initiate a stop solely on weapons issues.

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-16/chapter-11/article-4/part-1/16-11-102/

I really don't know what was going on in the OP. I do know that there have also been been 2nd Amendment supporters in other states carrying long guns to state capitals and "getting in the face" of Law Enforcement. I'm sure many have seen the pictures/videos. It looks bad to both sides IMO.

I'm not condoning this crap. I also get that the political winds make it highly unlikely a true investigation would ever happen if warranted. Dekalb County is the clone of the City of Atlanta.

Gray_Rider and Hartford like this.
  11. Con43

Con43

Only if your white.

12. Intolerant

Intolerant

Dude, come on man, there is good and bad in ALL races. You really only need to separate the good from the bad.

ExecutiveWill and Navy1964 like this.
  13. BradD

BradD

VIS07, Gray_Rider, 1bigK and 2 others like this.
  14. Longbow

Longbow Millennium Member

I am sure Putin and Xi Jin Ping has the widest grin on their faces watching what's going on in the USA.

g30nut, Gray_Rider, MGGLOCK9 and 6 others like this.
  15. Mumblzthemnstr

Mumblzthemnstr

Shoot these pieces of **** already

16. nerr

nerr

If you are a white couple in a gated community, it does.

17. fastbolt

fastbolt

This has all happened before, and not that long ago.

A similar incident is what eventually caused the CA state legislature to enact the Mulford Act.

Quote:
    Throughout the late 1960s, the militant black nationalist group used their understanding of the finer details of California’s gun laws to underscore their political statements about the subjugation of African-Americans. In 1967, 30 members of the Black Panthers protested on the steps of the California statehouse armed with .357 Magnums, 12-gauge shotguns and .45-caliber pistols and announced, “The time has come for black people to arm themselves.”

"... a state bill prohibiting the open carry of loaded firearms, along with an addendum prohibiting loaded firearms in the state Capitol."

https://www.history.com/news/black-panthers-gun-control-nra-support-mulford-act

It wouldn't be surprising if anything happened that scared some voters and some state politicians, and we saw something similar happen again, piecemeal, in a few states. CA was pretty causal about loaded firearms in public up to that time in '67.

18. Intolerant

Intolerant

Soccer mommobiles...?

Gray_Rider likes this.
  19. Intolerant

Intolerant

Sure they are, right from their private war bunkers staging how they`ll finish taking us down.

"we can`t beat you, so we`ll rot you from within"

Gray_Rider, OXMYX and nursetim like this.