Arizona is doing well

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by Kevinr20, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Kevinr20

Kevinr20

Just as I predicted, the wave lasted a little over 2 months. This also happened in many other "hotspots" from new york to italy. It burns out in 2 to 2.5 months. Perhaps there is truth to the 20% herd immunity. Once we started hitting about 15% positive antibody tests, new cases started going down rapidly. Coincidence? Perhaps. Time will tell.

Strange how the media blasted Arizona for 2 weeks for how badly a red state handled things but they're silent on it now. They're too busy jerking off cuomo and praising how he killed 33,000 people in new york.

From worldometer:

20200827_114043.jpg

This is daily positive cases by the date the testing specimen was collected, not just reported. From AZ DHS:

20200827_114020.jpg

2. NAZG26

NAZG26 Lost in transit

The wave is a joke. Arizona small businesses will take years to recover.

3. Jon_R

Jon_R

Looks like a smaller version of the FL graph though we have not come down as far yet. We are at the 2 month mark of the beginning of the ramp up. The state did some stuff but not nearly as much as others. Seems for the most 60-90 days no matter what you do or don’t do.

When we started our ramp up we went a ahead and opened up the theme parks to.

We will see how it goes.

4. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

If anyone thinks this is basically over and trending down for good I think you will be in for a rude awakening in about 3 to 4 months. Hope I'm wrong.

jame likes this.
  5. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

I like to call Covid - 19 Pandemic one of the worst hoaxes pulled on the American people since the President Lyndon Johnson, use a fabricated incident. To get America deeper into the Vietnam War, know as the Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

Funny thing is this no one died in 2020 from the normal Seasonal Flu, we get every winter, it is all linked to Covid - 19, aka KUNGFU-Flu. Thanks China and the Demond-Craps for killing & crippling the U.S. Ecomony, Jobs, and disrupting & destroying many American's lives.

6. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

SARS, Mad Cow disease, H5N1, Osama Bin Laden, al Baghdadi, Zika virus, CoronaVirus...

Look for a new virus/pandemic/boogeyman on November 4, something else to keep the public scared and under control and to undermine the President.

7. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

I grew up in the days when their was no vaccine for Polio, and other disease in the winter time call seasonal Flu. We did not play the game, shelter in place, wear a mask, or social distance.

Heck we can not find a way to erridicate the common cold, but many people suck it up live life.

No the sky is not falling, I look up frequently, sky is still in place. Nothing to worry about, except people who are fear mongers.

8. redneck ron

redneck ron Displaced Hillbilly

B08ADE55-C46D-4D68-8148-A4A2B72C9B72.jpeg

9. Kevinr20

Kevinr20

We'll see. Some researchers think there is enough preexisting immunity to bring herd immunity down to 20%. Let's hope so.

Squid1 likes this.
  10. Squid1

Squid1

If enough people would just stop wearing masks, like in schools and bars and similar CDC’s (covid distribution centers) then we can get the herd immunity going up again (for those of us who take precautions.) At least CA is following this CDC plan.

11. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

At least try to get your facts straight.

“CDC estimated that there were at least 24,000 deaths related to the flu during the 2019-2020 season.” May 5, 2020

12. Trucker3573

Trucker3573

I agree totally. Michigan was one of the worst states in the Midwest and has become one of the best now. The numbers seem to remain flat but are right there in the 600 to 800 cases per day and in the teens for deaths. Just doesn’t seem to budge off that. Hope a spike isn’t in the near future but honestly not optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

I have done everything in my power to live life, I never ever bought into the Covid - 19 Hoax.

I ride my bicycle 3 days a week about 30 miles at time, smoke my Cigar, have meeting with Cigar Club friends, go most place with out a mask. Leave the hand Sanatizer alone.

Someone knucklehead yell at me the other day, his cry was "where your mask, you going to kill people". I replied if he was so worried, go to Chicago and stop the killing there. People in Chicago need your help.

Too much conflicting info on mask, socials distancing, if we are not exposed to the common cold, it will kill us.

14. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

The answers to 'Where's your mask?' -

1. Don't need one, neither do you
    2. Where's your badge? (Mask Police)
    3. Where's your intelligence?
    4. Why? Doesn't yours work? (when they say yes, ask them what the filtration rating is, they don't have a clue)
    5. Medically Exempt

rock_castle and nursetim like this.
  15. mboylan

mboylan

Really? You can go directly to the CDC website and see an estimate of 24000 flu deaths on the low end and 62000 on the high end. That range will narrow with more analysis.

16. OXMYX

OXMYX

Two weeks ago I found out that Texas was double counting cases.

Now they are TRIPLE counting cases.

September new case count, which is legit
    August cases added to the September count
    July cases added to the September count

I have always been skeptical of the government but I gave them the benefit of a doubt with Covid. Now I know the whole deal is a scam.

As far as I am concerned I'm going back to not giving a crap what the govt says anymore about anything.

Doc Holliday likes this.
  17. banger

banger

6, My body... my choice.

Upgrayedd and Doc Holliday like this.
  18. Pete Perfection

Pete Perfection

All the restaurants by me are out of business.

19. MaverickDMD

MaverickDMD

Arizona +54% on the running 14 day average today. Going back up again...

20. Kevinr20

Kevinr20

No its not. A new test was approved and they're adding all the results from that test done over the last several months. Positives are still going down currently.

redneck ron and rock_castle like this.