Arizona beheading raises fears of drug violence

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Smashy, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Times coming!! When you wake the gentle sleeping Giant that is the US, there will be hell to pay!!!

2. Glenn129

Glenn129

You think this could be considered a hate crime? It is bad enough to kill someone, but when the head is severed one must have to hate the person.

3. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

If this continues... I see a very bloody race war brewing as well in our future. And the sad fact is many innocent people will be caught up in the middle.

4. PuroMexicano

PuroMexicano VIVA MEXICO !!!

The sad thing is that it is not hate, just terroristic methods.

Monsters.

5. javelinadave

javelinadave Hebrew Hammer

But Janet Napolitano says the border is secure. How can this happen? The Federal Government would never lie to us.

6. W420Hunter

W420Hunter

By secure she means when you have a convoy of US army hummers an choppers riding with you.

7. Kevinr20

Kevinr20

That article exaggerates things a bit.

I live just about a mile and a half from where the beheaded guy was found. There are all kinds of drug related murders around here. This guy just happened to have had his head cut off. Dead is dead...doesn't matter much to me how he was killed.

Walking into South Chandler where this happened is like walking into a border town of Mexico. Most shop signs are in Spanish. All the neighborhoods are dominantly mexican familes. It's not like some "drug cartels" walked into a rich community and beheaded some innocent American. you deal drugs, expect to get killed sometime.

8. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

Only nineteen days for it to be picked up. Well, that's a little improvement.

9. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓ Millennium Member

You steal drugs, bank on it.

10. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

`Thats because "liberalism is a cancer"... The sleeping giant... (70% of Americans) are figureing all this out finally.....

11. frank4570

frank4570

Law enforcement needs to send a message that this crap will NOT be tolerated. Period.

12. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

How would you like me to do that?

13. cpelliott

cpelliott

It took that long to determine which union position was authorized to pick up heads.

14. Critias

Critias Freelancer CLM

It seems like once folks are getting their heads cut off, it's a little late for "fear" of drug violence. Once something's here, it's too late to be scared of it and it's time to tackle the issue.

That's like "tornado wipes out trailer park, trailer park residents now concerned about weather report."

15. frank4570

frank4570

I doubt you can do it alone. More money would be necessary to give you the support you would need.

16. JASV.17

JASV.17 Prime Example

By beheading drug dealers, silly.

17. frank4570

frank4570

Ha ha, nice. :supergrin:

18. ancient_serpent

ancient_serpent

Ha, ha, nice.:cool:

19. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

That may well be sir, and I can't say I like it that way. But the fact is, it's America. Doesn't have to be a predominantly rich white community somewhere else, say the "heartland" that's always spoken of so often. It's America. No matter what the homes and shops are like. Doesn't matter what culture the folks living there are from either, it and they are part of us period.

As far as I and others like me spent our time in the military, and the police who are tasked with protecting us now are concerned, or are supposed to be.....that community is "home" for us all. I would bet any person who is spending time in a Russian or Iranian prison who is American....would give their eye teeth to be set down in South Chandler, even now.

Yeah, we have our squabbles, we have our disagreements, and we have our own special brand of hate mongers here in the US. But if we don't get our stuff together and start acting like the Americans we all are.......we'll get our heads handed to us on a platter, if you get the pun. Everyone in any community that cares more for the place they came from, instead of the Country they have chosen to make their home from now on. need to be.........ah, displaced. I have no love for, nor care about them if they desire to be Mexican, Polish, Irish, African, English, or Asian before they're American.

I will stand by anyone, doesn't matter to me where they originally are from, if they are defending America, their home. If they decide not to, and again....it doesn't matter the reason, I'll see them as on the "other side" and will act accordingly.

If America falls prey to these outside knotheads, the homegrown knotheads we have so many of now, and even the far left "well intentioned" (just another way of saying all those who want things the way they think it should be, at any cost) knotheads....every community falls, not just the ones we live in. And in my opinion.....just my opinion you understand, we had all better grasp that fact pretty darn soon. Not trying to say you don't...............just venting.

Just my opinion.