close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

ARGH!! never dealing with TopGlock again

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by TimP, Apr 2, 2003.

1. TimP

TimP 1 Proud Infidel

ARGH!! never dealing with TopGlock again
    I ordered a recoil rod, and a front site from www.topglock.com on March 21st. I thought it was funny that I hadn't recieved it yet, so I called them today. Guess what!? It was shipped YESTERDAY!!. 1.5 weeks after they charged my credit card, and after they got my order. That just frankly piss's me off. I was counting on using these items in a friendly shooting match. I figured heck if you order something it shouldnt take more than 2 weeks to get to me. Guess I was wrong. Maybe I'm going overboard, but that just makes me mad! Needed to vent. Thats just not good business practice IMO
    Thanks
    TP

PS: I was told all the items were in stock at the time of purchase.

2. JJohnson

JJohnson Call me Jeff

I've ordered over $1000 at Top Glock with no problems at all. I am sure it was a simple mistake on Eric's part. Not unlike the typo in your post. I assume that you placed your order in March not May. ;)

I don't mean to be an *** but I have had nothing but good experience with Eric at Top Glock.

3. mhambi

mhambi κολασμένος

again?!? ;) ;)

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146348

quick, change to march before anyone notices

;f

4. ray9898

ray9898

Well....I can top that. Back in the middle of Feb I ordered a AACK conversion. I received a order confirmation and nothing else. 7 weeks later my card is charged and my order is shipped. Problem is I already picked up a kit since I had no response to my emails or updates on my order. Poor communication with their customers.

5. Glocknsgreat

Glocknsgreat

DOH!...they took back the kit and refunded your card I hope?

6. ray9898

ray9898

Nope...got lucky. A friend was looking at one and I sold it to him. I ate the shipping but it was not worth the hassle of mailing it and fighting about restocking fees.

7. Back29

Back29

I ordered a sight pusher one week ago. I inquired via e-mail today on when it was shipped. I got a reply that it is not in stock but expected any day.

In the automated message it says, "if there are any issues with your order, you will be contacted". I consider this an issue. This is my first post on this board, sorry it seems negative. Just wanted to give some feed back. You know how it is. Been waiting to put some Heinie's on a 17 and a 19. I would like to have been informed that it wasn't in stock without having to contact them. You know how it is when your expecting something.

Chris

8. ejconnors

ejconnors

I have to agree. They seem to be a very small operation, just placing their factory order when you order the part. In other words, they seem to "shoe string" their stcok and not stock a lot of the products on their site. I had to call them to get the status. They were nice but my parts took about a month to arrive. I believe their communication skills need improvment.

Ed