Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Mentally Frozen
28,564 Posts
I've never been, and will never be on a .gov lockdown.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I am in Dallas County, Tx., we have a limited lock down in place. We can order food to go (no dinning in) movies are closed as well as barbers, salons ect. It really hasn't been too restrictive and our county is keeping ole covid mostly at bay. State wide there will new guidelines that will offer more freedom. We still have counties in Texas that are still reporting no Covid 19 infections. It's great having lots of room.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
My Governor, Mr Blackface has us under a stay at home order till June 10th but I go where I want to. Food is drive through or curbside only and that’s a pain. I’m in live Theatre Business and we are shut down till who knows when but Uncle Trump is taking pretty good care of me

The thing that is bothering me is they shut down our outdoor trail and it’s where I run and bike. I do still use it some but I have to sneak around a Cop that’s stationed at the beginning of it on most days. Not sure what will happen if I get caught lol but let’s all gather at Lowe’s or Home Depot and be shoulder to shoulder.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
We ate out for the first time in 6 weeks today. No lock down but definitely not normal life. No work, Walmart once every 2 or 3 weeks and been to the range once.

·
Registered
12,057 Posts
Other than the fact that theaters and bars are closed, and restaurants are carry out, drive-thru, and delivery only, life goes on pretty much as normal.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,564 Posts
My Governor, Mr Blackface has us under a stay at home order till June 10th but I go where I want to. Food is drive through or curbside only and that’s a pain. I’m in live Theatre Business and we are shut down till who knows when but Uncle Trump is taking pretty good care of me

The thing that is bothering me is they shut down our outdoor trail and it’s where I run and bike. I do still use it some but I have to sneak around a Cop that’s stationed at the beginning of it on most days. Not sure what will happen if I get caught lol but let’s all gather at Lowe’s or Home Depot and be shoulder to shoulder.
I still can't believe you all put up with this tyrant.

·
Super Moderator
2,350 Posts
Im at my Western NY home. NYC six hours away has 93% of the confirmed cases. Because someone may drive six hours to our area for a haircut or tattoo we are as shutters as NYC.

I have a neighbor that is an ER doctor. They have never been close to full. Everyone is being forced to take vacation. Hospital is empty.

Comrade Cuomo must go!

·
Native Mainiac
23,927 Posts
When I drove back down the Airline this afternoon after fishing, the traffic was a fraction of what it normally would be on a nice Saturday. But I did notice that over half were Over-Homers or PFA. Thought that they were supposed to stay home.

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
I am in Dallas County, Tx., we have a limited lock down in place. We can order food to go (no dinning in) movies are closed as well as barbers, salons ect. It really hasn't been too restrictive and our county is keeping ole covid mostly at bay. State wide there will new guidelines that will offer more freedom. We still have counties in Texas that are still reporting no Covid 19 infections. It's great having lots of room.
Why wasn’t Dallas County Judge Clay Nut Case Jenkins all in for the lock down during the Ebola crisis? Oh, I forgot, that was during the Obama Administration and a lock down didn’t fit the desired narrative.

·
Registered
30,307 Posts
Normally I'm mostly on a "lockdown", in that I normally only leave the place about once in three weeks, to go to Wal Mart, etc.

A lady friend brought lunch by a few days ago and today I went to her place for lunch, along with six other people.

I'm not going to run around town hugging strangers, but I'm not concerned about going to town either.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
State is on "lockdown" but the roads are full, and every open store has a line snaking around the building waiting to get in. The hospitals are empty though.

I haven't changed what I do one bit. I'm still working in and out of grocery stores all day, 80 miles from NYC and not a single employee at any location has popped hot for covid yet. Amazing considering how "terrible" this was supposed to be and the massive crowds that are in all of the stores

The sooner we open up the floodgates and get back to normal the better.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
I still can't believe you all put up with this tyrant.
My area, SW Va don’t exist in VA and our vote counts in nothing. We are fully controlled by a few Northern counties. He can’t run again and that’s our only hope but we will just get another Dem and nothing will change. Gun owners all over sat out the election and kit we got a bunch of bad gun laws going back into effect.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts