Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Fellow Glockers, I was reading an article about the stabbing in Minneapolis and had a thought.

In the last stabbing last year at that same Mall, the perpetrator went around asking everyone "are you Muslim?", and if you answered incorrectly, would stab the person.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/somali-charged-in-bloody-stabbing-attack-at-mall-of-america/

Maybe a bit early on this but just a thought, if anyone asks you if you're a Muslim or a Christian, if nothing else, should give Patriots a red flag.

We are all told to be on constant alert and stay in condition "yellow", but I'd suggest if anyone's asking you such questions in today's world, I'd error on the side of caution, based on these jihadists' MO.

my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I am evangelical Christian and felt called to Carry when I felt the Lord put in my heart and gave me Luke 22:35-38. Actually the entire chapter of Luke is a good place to look when you see Peter cutting off Malkus ear and the other disciples asking “should we draw our swords “ being a Bible teacher I can also say that the Greek word translated sword is the same word used in Romans 13:4. There it says that the authorities have the same sword.

Those Bible buffs Who wonder how Malkus ear was cut off I believe Peter was right-handed drawing from his left hip and trying to slice the throat of Malkus and he tilted his head to avoid the blade and the blade got caught under the ear lobe and that’s what sliced it off. So Peter was trying to kill him. That’s the only logical explanation of this with swordsmanship that doesn’t involve also cutting the shoulder. Food for thought.

·
Friends Call Me "Flash"
4,532 Posts
I have several ball caps that say "infidel" front and back. When I wear them, I also use a kevlar band around my neck. Once the element of surprise is over, I believe that I can hold my own with the little darlings with my buddy Gerber.

Flash

·
Registered
43,128 Posts
If I hear that it will be translated into DRAW!

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Why do you ask? Do I have a small piece of bacon bits in my teeth? :supergrin:

·
Registered
18,793 Posts
One time I was talking to this guy who did contract work for the NSA.

I asked him why he always answered my questions with questions? He said, "why do you ask?"

Come to think of it, that probably is a bad strategy.

After a time, I felt like stabbing the guy myself.. :)

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
I would say I was a Hare Krishna. Their robes are boss.

The safest answer is probably to say you are a Mormon. That makes people run in the other direction around here.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[email protected] some of the responses, in all seriousness if posed this question it'll be a cue to "make some distance", then I"ll answer clearly and proudly "yes"
I am evangelical Christian and felt called to Carry when I felt the Lord put in my heart and gave me Luke 22:35-38. Actually the entire chapter of Luke is a good place to look when you see Peter cutting off Malkus ear and the other disciples asking “should we draw our swords “ being a Bible teacher I can also say that the Greek word translated sword is the same word used in Romans 13:4. There it says that the authorities have the same sword.

Those Bible buffs Who wonder how Malkus ear was cut off I believe Peter was right-handed drawing from his left hip and trying to slice the throat of Malkus and he tilted his head to avoid the blade and the blade got caught under the ear lobe and that’s what sliced it off. So Peter was trying to kill him. That’s the only logical explanation of this with swordsmanship that doesn’t involve also cutting the shoulder. Food for thought.

I've been EDC for 25 years, been saved for 23 years...I wrestled this for a while but landed where you stand.

Still LOL @ previous GIF posts...that's funny right der.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts