Are there people you know that you just flat-out HATE . . .

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Zell, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Zell

Zell IrregularMember

. . . versus people you really don't like at all?

Why do you hate them?

Do you think your hatred toward that person(s) is something you can get over?

2. glock19_fan

glock19_fan ... --- ...

Yes, I hate Osama Bin Laden. I would like to kill him with a spoon. I can never forgive that coward.

Most other people, I probably can figure out a way to get along with.

3. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

YES several who have done me dirty...
    Regards
    DW

4. Palouse

Palouse The Resistance Lifetime Member

There are people I don't click with, but there's no one I've met that I hate. I have in the past but do no longer, so hatred is something I got over.

5. havensal

havensal Getting older every day! CLM

I don't like many people. Generally they are lazy and ignorant lying, cheating thieves. I have accepted this fact and can get along with almost anybody.

There are a some in this world I like enough to call friends.

There are a few that I love unconditionally.

There are even fewer that I hate. You really have to do me wrong to make that list. :wavey: It's not a nice place to be either. :steamed:

6. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

Funny how such a thread comes up. I found out just a few days ago, that a guy I had problems with in high school, (long story, won't bore anyone with the details), has died in prison. He died in a fight which involved him being stabbed to death by another inmate.

He was one of the few people in this world I truly hate. His whole family was trash and known quite well to the police. I hope he died a screaming death. Makes me smile just thinking about it........

:supergrin:

7. Jon_R

Jon_R

+1

People I don't like I just don't deal with or limit my dealing to absolute minimum required. I guess I just don't care enough or think enough about them to hate them.

8. tarpleyg

tarpleyg

My sister. Does she count? In my book she does with the nasty stuff she's done in the past to my mom, my grandmother, and other people who trusted her lying, thieving self.

Greg

9. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

As a general rule, those who have completely disrespected me are the same people who disrespect others (parents, friends, etc.). They tend to have no respect even for themselves (as evidenced by the things they do in their lives).

The last conversation I have had concerning these people I referred to one of them as, "beneath me."

10. jlprtr

jlprtr CLM

True Hate rarely bothers the other person a whole lot, but will wear at your own energies, causing both mental and physical harm to you.

It's not worth that. With me, I skip over Hate to just not caring at all whether they live or die.

11. method

method

Just one I truly despise, my 'brother'. Suffice to say he's an abusive, arrogant, selfish *****.

12. Rooster Rugburn

Rooster Rugburn Got Pignose?

I refuse to hate, but there are 2 humans on earth that I so deeply despise, I left jobs to get away from both. One had zero work ethic, the other was an idiot that was my manager.

13. Eyescream

Eyescream hates you

There are a few people from my past that I'd gladly watch struggle and shriek their agony as they're trapped in a burning vehicle.

They don't mean enough to me to put any effort into making that happen, though.

14. THEPOPE

THEPOPE Nibb

Hate takes tons of energy, negative energy, so I tend to skip it and go straight to mental ignore list....

I may rant, or maybe state my displeasure with, but I don't over-extend my emotions on someone who doesn't deserve my time of day..life is too short, and is non-productive in general.

Ime out, y'all....:cool:

15. oly884

oly884

Yup, there's a few of them out there that I really don't like and one person I completely hate. This one person purposely went out of their way to put me through more stress (financially and emotional) to make me truly hate them with an absolute passion. Even the simple thought of shaking their hand if I ever see them again is not something I'd have any interest in.

I rarely focus on the person anymore, but when I do, my BP goes up, hence the reason I try not to talk about this person anymore.

16. huskerbuttons

huskerbuttons

I didn't even know the dude but it makes me smile too!

17. uhlawpup

uhlawpup Gentle Soul

I, too, think it is a waste of time and energy to hate anyone. Hate clouds your mind and can put you at your enemy's mercy. It hurts only you, not the one it is directed toward.

I wish no evil to anyone, and walk away from those I do not get along with. If they get theirs, it will be from a justice higher than I can mete out.

Works for me.

18. Ragnar

Ragnar

A spoon? I was thinking the old "stake him over an anthill and pour honey on him" trick. And film it for broadcast to the Muslime world.

19. FrogWithAGlock

FrogWithAGlock Girl with a Gun

As a few have said, Hate is not an emotion I waste my time with. I definitely have a few people I no longer associate with (even "family"), because of continued negative actions on their part. But not with hate. Hate poisons the one carrying it, and I refuse to do that to myself.

20. Smashy

Smashy