Are There Any NEW Matches

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by triggerpresser, Jun 1, 2005.

1. triggerpresser

triggerpresser

There has been a lot of posts about existing matched getting cancelled from the GSSF schedule. How about new matches? Are there any?

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Morrisville, Vermont, Brighton, Michigan, and Lubbock, Texas. None that help us. ;)

3. triggerpresser

triggerpresser

Thanks Jerry, guess we might go together and charter an airplane, what do you and the boys from Florida think?

4. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

DEJ and Don at PC are flying to Lubbock, personally I'm to poor to be doing that. :) I couldn't charter a bus! ;f Now I've got hurricane season to deal with! ;Q

5. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Now Jerry, you know I aint rich and the Hurricane season could stop me from going to Lubbock or any other match for that matter because I will not leave my wife home alone to handle a Hurricane. I know I would loose some money by doing so but leaving my wife alone in one of those darn things is something I possitively will not do.

Since we flew to Vegas the last 2 years for the match and now Vegas is cancelled we thought this could maybe be our flying match. :) :) :)

6. ede

ede Bama's Friend

michigan is close for me but it's on a racing weekend and right now racing comes first. i'm going to shot more indoor matches since there are 3 differant rages within a few hours of me that have them, not the same as an outdoor match but good pratice, and i need more pratice.

7. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

I have been appointed by the Escambia River Muzzel Loaders club to make application for a GSSF outdoor match in NW Florida! Some Good News for GSSF shooters in the southeast if we are selected for a match!

Dan:cool:

8. Kitestir

Kitestir

MAYBE if you talk real nice to some of us Vermonters and offer any winnings you get to us(like a GLOCK ;e ;a )we would let you stay with us for free!
    But seriously If anyone needs any info let me know. Morrisville is just about 1 hour from Burlington and there is a lot of stuff to do in that area for a vacation. So you can bring the family they would have stuff to do in Burlington and you could hook up with some local shooters(myself included) and get a ride to the match. I live 15 minutes north of Burlington and 45 minutes from the match and would be happy to help a shooter or 2 out.

Shawn

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

You just never no what is up now days.

Pharaoh