Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 45 75.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just doing a little survey here to see what you guys think.

I'd like to see what the results say.

·
you son of a
1,405 Posts
What does "anti-ergonomic" mean? If the question were "are Glocks ergonomic?" then I can answer that.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What does "anti-ergonomic" mean? If the question were "are Glocks ergonomic?" then I can answer that.
I guess the opposite of ergonomic?

I'm basing this poll on the same from another site, to see what the "general" population thinks about the grip on a GLOCK.

·
Florist
20,444 Posts
In the beginning the Kahr K-9's rubbery grips felt better to me than a Glock 19, which felt like holding the proverbial 2 x 4. Then I began shooting both extensively and I found the K-9 grips just too thin. Now the G-19 grips feel "just right." Funny thing is, the G-26 grips does not feel as "ergonomic" as the G-19, but I shoot the G-26 better. It has to do with where the hump is on the grips.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Own 4... the only one I felt I had to modify was the large frame second generation G20.. Some sanding down of the nubbles where the heel of my hand rests and both left and right edges of the grip front improved the feel immensely. So now it's more rounded at the front and sticks out less at the bottom rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts