Are antis really that dumb?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Harper, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Mrs.Cicero

Mrs.Cicero Wayward Member

"Feelings" have overtaken logic in terms of importance in public discourse in the USofA. It drives me freaking nuts. We no longer teach rhetoric in the schools, so our citizens are unaware of the ways in which they are manipulated. Instead we teach how important it is for everyone to feel "validated" whatever the heck that means. Gah. "So what I hear you saying is... blah, blah, blah." I either need your analysis of the information I presented or I need more information from you to refine my own analysis. What I do NOT need is someone to hold my hand while they spoonfeed me their own spin on some meaningless tripe spouted by a braindead Hollywood whore, so I can feel relieved that there are so many others with me on the wide road to hell.

2. AZson

AZson

Their party blind, nothing you can say will change their mind, I have no idea why pro-gun people go on his show. He should be boycotted.

3. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

I truly believe a real life gun ban would stop crime instantly, the probably is you have to ban ALL guns and collect ALL guns. You can't have a real ban on something and leave millions of them out in the wild. And this is why a ban is meaningless because it wont work. It has to be to the point that you get killed just for holding a gun after a period of time. You rob a store with a gun your killed on sight and that gun destroyed.

5. collim1

collim1

My biggest problem is when they bring up the intent of the forefathers and the fact that weapons of the day were muzzle loaders so the forefathers could not have imagined the law as it applies to modern day weapons.

I have no doubt that during the war if George Washington could have got his hands on an AR15 he would have wanted every man, woman, and child in the country to own one and use it to fight the British.

6. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

They are evil.

7. silentpoet

silentpoet

Some are malicious with the intent to disarm others and some are just plain ****ing stupid. But all are evil because they want to disarm victims.

8. countsk

countsk

Passing an AWB will be hard....if they don't grandfather and/or if they include NFA type requirements, widespread enforcement of an AWB will be impossible, especially in more conservative areas of the country without extreme violence and bloodshed.

9. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Well, they think gun control works so you tell me. :whistling:

10. singularity35

singularity35

They are actually pretty smart at choosing a method of attack that conveniently ignores reality just to fulfill their agenda.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  11. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

This x 1,000,000

The use of constantly repeated lies and misdirection are very basic methods of neural programming, designed to make the absurd believable.

Always remember, they are NOT trying to convince you and I of anything.

12. ArtCrafter

ArtCrafter ¤Hocker Mocker¤

Why not ask THEM? :dunno:

13. ArtCrafter

'You better believe it.'

:patriot:

14. SouthpawG26

SouthpawG26

I hope that we are also honest enough to admit that the majority of people that have so far spoken out (very) publicly in support of the pro gun community have done so, sadly, with less than stellar balance, maturity and trustworthiness that is required when one needs to gain trust of those of an opposing point of view, in order to hopefully sway a meaningful percentage of them.

15. ArtCrafter

'Can I quote you on that?'

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: